Feedback for Odd

Purchased a lovely Legendary Terrarian from @Odd, transaction was smooth and have no complaints.

3 Likes

Had a smooth transaction with @Odd. Swift payment, pleasant conversation and everything was breezy.
Don’t hesitate to business with them.

2 Likes

Purchased a couple of throws from Kurt @Odd recently, transaction was smooth, great communication and goods arrived as described. Would happily deal with him again.

2 Likes

Did a trade with @Odd and everything went smooth! Everything as described and shipped fast. Also good conversation and overall great guy. Don’t hesitate to deal with him! 10/10

2 Likes

@Odd Thanks for the MCMO!!! Great seller, fast shipping, everything as expected. A+++

2 Likes

Recently purchased from @Odd and transaction was smooth, fast shipping, arrived as described.

1 Like

Always a pleasure, have bought and traded a couple times with no problems at all. Good dude, and he’s the reason Im even here. He hooked me up when i was looking for the SHFX and i bought one the same day from a other user… keep being awesome Kurt!!

1 Like

Got my sliver in the mail. Good condition looks like it was set up as semi responsive and it plays very well! Thanks Odd!

1 Like

Just did a deal with @Odd and everything went smoothly. Thanks again, man!

2 Likes

Glad I could help you find the overture :call_me_hand:t4:

This man sold me my dream yoyo! Shipped quick, quick to respond, arrived pristine. 10/10. I will do business again.

Thanks dude!

1 Like

Great transaction with Kurt, excellent and easy communication. Thanks a lot man!

1 Like

Kurt @Odd is just awesome. Easy to get along with, reliable and stuff was shipped quicker than lightning. Easily one of the better dudes. Thanks again, Buddy

1 Like

I forgot to do this after i received the item i bought from him but here it is. He was a great seller, a pleasure to do business with. He was quick to reply to my messages, he shipped quick and the yoyo was mint in the box just as he described it. I would absolutely do business with him again and i would recommend him to anybidy that wants a quick and painless transaction.

1 Like

Bought a couple throws from Odd at a good price. Shipped out fast and came in great condition.