Feedback for KSnow

Just bought a yoyo from @Ksnow, and starting a new thread as the old feedback thread has been 30-day auto locked. There was a snowstorm and he wasn’t able to get them shipped to me right away. I didn’t think it was an issue but he kept me informed of the situation and generously threw in a bunch of extras to make up for it. I appreciated that a lot. Definitely recommended, and will not hesitate to do business again. Thanks!

4 Likes

Excellent seller.
@KSnow was very accommodating in shipping a throw to Japan and gave me many extras to make up for the shipping preparation time.

2 Likes

Just completed a perfect deal with KC and everything was easy…… such a trustworthy dude! Do not hesitate! A+ feedback!!

2 Likes

I just purchased a yoyo from @KSnow and everything went off without a hitch. Communication was great, everything arrived safely and exactly as described.

2 Likes

Purchase from KSnow was a great experience.

2 Likes

I’ve been looking for Respawns lately and @KSnow reached out with a Coffin-Respawn. We worked out a deal quickly and he had it on the way super fast. The Respawn came securely packed. The throw looks even better in person. Don’t hesitate to deal with @KSnow, he’s a great guy.

1 Like

Shipped promptly and the throws were mint and smooth as described. Couldn’t be happier. 10/10 seller!

1 Like

Grabbed a throw from @KSnow and it was a very smooth interaction. Throw was in fantastic condition and KSnow was very helpful and informative of the shipment and everything. Very positive experience! Would definitely recommend!

1 Like

Bought a throw from @KSnow. Everything went well and the yoyo arrived in a timely manner. He was up front about a possible shipping delay due to bad weather, but got it out the door ASAP. Zero complaints. I am always happy to deal with him.

1 Like

Recently bought a throw from @KSnow and it was an excellent experience! The throw was very well packaged, as described, and it arrived promptly. A great seller!