Feedback for IoSonoFormaggio/JooNotJew

Heya, after making a few BST transactions I thought it would be best to have a feedback page for myself so here it is.

I’m also known as JooNotJew on Discord if you happen to be acquainted with me via BSTs on there.

2 Likes

Smooth communication and quick deposit. Would trade to again!

1 Like

Shipped quickly, communicated thoroughly, yoyos were packed exceptionally well.

Can’t ask for more.

2 Likes

Just picked up his bundle and could not be happier with the effort he put in. Packaging was beyond amazing, yo-yos were perfectly described and would definitely recommend anyone to deal with him.
5 stars. :+1:t4:

1 Like

This feedback is coming a little late. I’m not as timely as @IoSonoFormaggio, from whom I bought a couple of yoyos just the other week. He shipped them quickly. The yoyos were packaged perfectly and were exactly as advertised. He threw in a couple of self-made strings to boot. Very friendly and kind to follow up and check that they package was received and what I thought of the yoyos and string. I’m very, very happy with the transaction. Super happy.

1 Like

Bought a yoyo from @IoSonoFormaggio , transaction went smooth and they got it shipped out the next day. Even with the package coming from Korea into the US, it arrived within a week which is very fast. Box was packaged very well and he also included his own silk string which is very fun to play around with. Would definitely BST with again given the chance.

2 Likes

Over the last few months, I’ve bought more than a few yoyos from @IoSonoFormaggio and have also sold him many yoyos as well. Great guy to talk to and deal with, fast shipping and great packaging. What else is there to say!?

1 Like

good seller, fast shipping and communication

1 Like

Solid communication and got a stupid cheap titanium. Great seller

1 Like

Bought a Unprld Motif, shipped fast and good condition. Would buy again.

1 Like

Great seller - 100000% would buy from again

1 Like

Great seller, shipped fast and in great condition, made sure to check in with me even after shipping the item

1 Like