Sold sold sold

Feedback here: Feedback for IoSonoFormaggio/JooNotJew

Hi, I’m letting go some of my Turning Point babies that I loved so much. I’m letting em go since I’m cleaning up my collection and finalizing what I plan on keeping forever, and decided these would be better off going to a different person who’ll give it more playtime.

All prices include shipping, and CONUS will be prioritised. Paypal F&F is greatly preferred, but G&S is possible if you are willing to cover fees.

1. Hinemosu $170

First run purple. It’s a lighter shade than the one that’s currently being sold. I got this signed by Takeshi in person when I competed back in Seoul last June.

There is a very very tiny flatspot that I can’t feel on the finger and have to really look for it to spot. Besides that, it’s just the usual light ti raw marks. I’d consider this 9/10 in condition.

1. Ziz $110

Purple. There are 2 flat spots from a ding as pictured. It’s still very smooth.

Bundled up for $260!

5 Likes

Mosu and Ziz remaining

If you would like to shoot me an offer I’d be happy to hear you out. The prices for the mosu and ziz aren’t concrete. A reasonable offer I’d happily take.

1 Like

bumpy, prices dropped even more!

Added OG Colony! TRADED

I bet your decision to place some of your Turning Point babies in the caring hands of another collector will be greatly appreciated. Cleaning out a collection and making room for new items is part of being a collector, and sometimes it helps us better appreciate what we have.
Prices that include shipping and CONUS priority service sound reasonable, BTW
Good luck with the sale and hope they find worthy new owners! :grinning:

@AriGardner Yea I’m currently in the process of finalizing my collection! I have tried many many different yoyos. They helped me realize what kind of features I like in a yoyo, and helped me design my own prototypes.

My prototypes are absolutely perfect for me, so I’m selling off yoyos that I don’t see getting much use anymore, and I’m planning on just replacing them with collectors’ items as a takeshi fanboy myself, so I’m in the process of replacing a lot of my throws right now.

I do hope that these throws go to a new owner who will use them a lot. They have been very important yoyos throughout my journey and although I really enjoy using them, I don’t see myself using them much anymore.

bump