Feedback for felinespin

I recently completed a purchase from @felinespin. Their communication was excellent, they shipped promptly, and packaged the yo-yo to ensure no damage would occur during transit. All in all, a professional experience that I would not hesitate to repeat. Thanks!

2 Likes

Just purchased a yoyo from @felinespin. Packed well and shipped fast. Yoyo arrived in great condition. Also threw in some extras as well. Recommended and hope to do business with him again. Thanks again!

1 Like

Had another great deal with @felinespin on 2021-06-08 – they gave me a great deal and I had just as great of an experience as I did the first time back in May. Don’t hesitate to deal with them!

1 Like

Add another tally for another great experience with Ray, they’re a great person to work with!

Ray has been great to deal with, very good communication and extremely helpful with any questions I had. Paid promptly and kept me in the loop, thanks again!

1 Like

Ray was awesome to deal with, we pulled off maybe one of the greatest Anti-Yo trades ever, completing their Viszilla collection and nearly completing my Bape collection! I have nothing but good things to say about the experience, thanks again!

1 Like

I purchased two amazing throws, and @felinespin delivered two amazing throws! Mint as described; as wonderful as I had hoped. Thank you!

1 Like

It’s true, @felinespin was easy to work with and delivered the goods as described. They’ve got items for sale right now and you should buy them.

1 Like