Feedback for EZstreet

Just completed a deal and everything went smooth

2 Likes

Had a smooth transaction with @EZstreet back then. Good chatting and nice dude

1 Like

@EZstreet is an awesome guy. His communication back and forth is prompt, kind and more than fair.

Yes, I had to ship out of country because he doesn’t live in the USA. I am not going to lie, I thought it was going to be ridiculously expensive and a pain. I was pleasantly surprised. It cost about $40 to ship him a few yoyos, and I had to fill out a custom form that took 2 minutes.

So yes, sell to him, buy from him or trade with him with full confidence. Thank you, I truly mean that.

3 Likes

Had a super smooth transaction with @EZstreet. They messaged me asking to buy one of my throws and I had the money for it within minutes. Will definitely be doing more business with them.

2 Likes

Had a great transaction with @EZstreet. The yoyo arrived in good time and was just like it was described.

Really good communication throughout the process and a cool dude to deal with!

1 Like

Have completed two transactions with @EZstreet one a purchase and trade, the second a purchase. Both transactions went very smoothly, yo-yos in as described condition (mint). Fast response and very knowledgeable. Buy or trade here with confidence. 5 :star:

2 Likes

Have sent many throws to and received many from @EZstreet, always a pleasure every time, has good taste in yoyos.

2 Likes

@EZstreet easy to deal with, smooth transaction. Replied in a swift fashion. Would do business with them again. Don’t hesitate y’all :pinched_fingers:t5::pinched_fingers:t5::pinched_fingers:t5:

Today I received a Dressel Designs 5050 Fist Salud edition that I purchased from @EZstreet. Our interactions have be great. Fast to respond, sent additional pictures and information. Shipping was fast and the package came securely packed. The 5050 was exactly as he discribed. I am very pleased with our transaction and wouldn’t hesitate to buy from @EZstreet again.

1 Like

Just completed a transaction with @EZstreet , everything went very smoothly! Communication was great, package arrived in a timely manner and the yoyo came just as described. Would not hesitate to do business with him again!

1 Like

Traded my Mowl M for @EZstreet 's TP st. Elmo, and the entire process was smooth. The yoyo came well packaged and exactly as he stated, quiet and smooth. Could not be happier with this transaction!

1 Like

Did a nice and smooth trade with @EZstreet

Yoyo showed up quickly, communication was great, and the yoyo is awesome. Definitely don’t hesitate!

2 Likes

Had a very pleasant transaction with EZstreet. He shipped from Australia to the US and they arrived much sooner than I anticipated. He packaged everything perfectly and the throws were in flawless condition. I can tell this guy really takes care of his stuff. Would 100 percent recommend dealing with @EZstreet

1 Like

This man is a real gem in our community. He reached out to me even though I hadn’t had the pleasure of meeting him prior and offered to grab some yoyos for me at worlds in Osaka. He’s a very polite chap and I’m so glad our paths crossed.

All yoyos showed up in perfect shape from down under to Ohio, USA!

Thank you!

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind words Josh. Happy to help out.

1 Like

As others have already said, this guy is an awesome seller and extremely easy to deal with. The yoyo (The End) is awesome and exactly as described and I usually hate dealing with international shipping but obviously no issues there.

100% would deal with again.

1 Like

Want to give a shoutout to a real one :heart_hands::metal::fist:

Ryan offered to and picked me up some Duncan booth exclusives from Worlds while he was in Osaka. He got home safely and shipped them internationally to me in the US from Australia. He’s been a good conversationalist and chill dude. I genuinely hope to see him next year at worlds. Until then, stay gold. :star_struck:

1 Like

Had a great transaction with EZstreet. Super responsive to messages, and shipped out very quickly. Glad to have made the connection and hope to trade more in the future.

1 Like

I had a smooth transaction with EZstreet. Great communication, fast shipping, and good packaging which ensured the yoyo got to me safely. Would gladly buy from again :+1:.

1 Like

Trade complete! Smooth as could be, and it was across the globe! 10/10 don’t hesitate to do business with @EZstreet !

1 Like