Feedback for @BWright

Just completed a sweet trade with @BWright 100 percent would deal with again, he even hooked me up with some home made string!! Always a pleasure!

3 Likes

I traded for @BWright’s Cadence ES. He perfectly represented the condition of the yoyo (in fact it almost seemed like it arrived in better condition). Perfect smooth process, best packing job I’ve ever seen, and he even through in some gorgeous homemade string. Don’t look any further :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bought a Dove from him. No issues at all and yoyo arrived in perfect condition.

4 Likes

Had a great trade with @BWright Easy to work with, great communication, and fast shipping. Would not hesitate to trade with again.

1 Like

Just finished a fast & easy deal with B…
He paid thru PP quickly & was in communication with me thru-out! A+

Awesome trader - Flawless transaction! Fast shipping and great communication, item was as described and very well packaged. Thanks again @BWright

2 Likes

Just got a trade done with @BWright and couldn’t be happier. Beautiful yo-yo, packaged well, with some cool stuff in between. Trade with this man.

2 Likes

Just did a trade with @BWright, great guy to deal with and I’m very pleased with the transaction. Everything as described, well packaged, timely shipment, etc. He also threw in some of his own custom made strings which look really nice.

2 Likes

Just completed a trade with @BWright . Good communication and great shipping, 10/10 would do business again, buy/sell and trade with confidence!

1 Like

Nice and easy transaction with @BWright. Throw came in superb condition as described.
Cheers

1 Like

Just completed a trade with @Bwright and had a very positive experience. I got my yoyo quickly and safely, and dealing with them was a pleasure.

1 Like

Thank you for the trade again, it arrived safe and sound! @BWright

1 Like

Received my half of a trade with @BWright, this was a very smooth and easy transaction I am very pleased with what I received. Communications were great shipping was fast and the package came securely packed. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again.

1 Like