Feedback for bheinz63

Another :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: for Brandon, he sold me a G2 - Luna.

Amazing seller, fast to answer in DM, fast to ship and included some nice stuff in the box also great price for the item and good chat with him. The yoyo arrived in a week from USA to UK without issues at all and very fast to be an international shipping.

Will buy from him again immediately!

1 Like

I had an amazing transaction with @bheinz63! Super friendly, great communication, secure packaging, and quick shipping. The yo-yo was in perfect condition. What more could you ask for?! Thanks again, Brandon!

1 Like

Thank you both @Albertino and @yoyoretro!!

2 Likes

@bheinz63 is always a great seller. Well packed, super fast shipping. no complaints!

Thanks again

1 Like

@bheinz63 just hooked me up hardcore.

Bought a clear respawn that I can carelessly jam on and he included this moon rock hot diggity!! What??

Not to mention extra pads and some string. Stand up dude!!

Thanks, Brandon !!

1 Like

Glad the package finally made it!! Was sweatin after so many days of no USPS updates lol

1 Like

@bheinz63 is a fantastic guy to deal with! He provided Excellent communication and the yo-yos were very well packaged and shipped very quickly. I would not hesitate whatsoever to purchase from him in the future. I cannot recommend him enough! Thanks for everything Brandon :grin:

1 Like

I bought a Fat Tire 20/20 from @bheinz63 and everything went great. Fast shipping, well packed, great throw. Buy with confidence!

1 Like

Glad the fat tire arrived safe and sound, Keith!! hope you’re having a wonderful 2024 so far <3

1 Like

I’m loving it so far. It’s like a chonkier Free Solo (which is a good thing). I even dropped a pair of mini spikes in it.

1 Like

Purchased a bundle from @bheinz63 and it was awesome. Great deal. Professionally packaged, shipped fast and communication was top tier. Do not hesitate to buy from them. A++ Seller. :smile:

Thank you, Chance!! Really happy to hear you enjoyed the experience, I hope you’re enjoying the yoyos just as much <3

1 Like

Purchased a Knuckle roller from @bheinz63. Great communication. Very fast. Added a pair of 720s. 10/10 Fantastic seller.

2 Likes

Thanks for the awesome feedback!! Really hope you enjoy those Honey Dippers and the Loops!!

Great seller! Super nice and responsive to messages. Fast delivery and had it shipped out the same day I bought it from him. He gave me a really good deal on everything in the picture below.

1 Like

Thanks, Tyler!! Really hope you’re loving those Duccs and Butterflys