Feedback for bheinz63

@bheinz63 is a great seller. Just bought an SM Pano from him, and it was well-packaged, accurately described, and shipped very quickly. Thanks dude!

3 Likes

You’re very welcome! Stoked the Panorama got to you so quickly!

@bheinz63 - a real part of the community, 100% legit

1 Like

@bheinz63 is an awesome seller. Super speedy shipping and generously priced throws. Thanks as always!

1 Like

Stoked you got the throws so quickly! Thank you for buying, I hope you enjoy the yoyos!

2 Likes

Had a great transaction with Brandon recently as well. The yoyo was shipped in less than an hour and was exactly as promised. Top notch transaction.

1 Like

Thanks again, Grant!

1 Like

@bheinz63 sold me some yoyos a few weeks back and it went great as expected. We’re buds though so I’m biased. Good dude. :sunglasses: :yo-yo: Thanks Brandon!

1 Like

You rock, man!! Glad you’re enjoying the new Spinworthy throws and super happy they went to a good home =].

1 Like

Recently bought a throw from @bheinz63. Condition was as described, shipping was prompt, tracking was provided, packaging was good, price was extra reasonable because @bheinz63 is a friendly good dude. Thanks @bheinz63!

2 Likes

Hope you’re enjoying the Spyglass, Ryan!! thank you for snagging it =]

3 Likes

Just made a purchase from @bheinz63 and I cannot stress how good an experience it was. The pricing, fast shipping, communication, and friendliness are all top-notch! Thank you again for one of my new favorite throws!

1 Like

Really big delay on this feedback, but I’m catching up! @bheinz63 sold me a Bolt XP half-swap along with extras. The experience was smooth as ever and I would definitely recommend buying from them. Thanks, Brandon!

1 Like

Thank you both @tysnj snd @KnottyKnight! Super happy you both enjoyed the purchase and the throws. Hope you both have great weekends ahead of you

1 Like

I bought a Weekender half swap from @bheinz63 and couldn’t be happier with the transaction. Communication was easy, shipping was fast. @bheinz63 always has the best stuff up on the BST. I would happily buy again.

2 Likes

Thanks a ton, Keith!! that weekender is super pretty, I hope you enjoy it much more than my drawer was LOL!

2 Likes

Sold Brandon a yoyo. Paid immediately with great communication throughout the entire process.

1 Like

Made my first forum trade with @bheinz63 Communication was excellent and the shipping was wicked fast. Had a really great experience and I wouldn’t hesitate to deal with Brandon again!

1 Like

Communication was the best I have seen. Panorama arrived perfect. Great seller!

Thanks so much! Really glad the Panorama arrived safe and sound. Hope you enjoy!