Feedback for BassistDotNerd

I purchased a Topyo Silenus from BassistDotNerd and it was shipped quickly, packaged well, and was delivered as described. All messages before the purchase were responded to quickly & friendly. Also threw in some extra strings and stickers which is always a plus! I would definitely purchase again from @BassistDotNerd. Recommended!

4 Likes

:star::star::star::star::star: Great Trade Experience!

Just completed a trade with @BassistDotNerd, and the whole thing was smooth as silk. He responded quickly, communicated clearly, and shipped as soon as he was able. My Throwback Skill Toys Arcade in the stunning Dark Galaxy color way came well packaged, with a fantastic sampling of string and some other enviable extras. I’d trade again with him in a heart-beat, and wouldn’t hesitate to purchase a throw from him, either.

1 Like

I had an excellent experience trading with @BassistDotNerd also. He even shipped it out the day before he knew l would be able to. Fast, packed well and as advertised. All you could ask for.

1 Like

I have purchased several throws from @BassistDotNerd, everything came quickly, as described and he threw in lots of extras :slight_smile:. Always has good deals, and overall a great thrower to trade with!

1 Like

I’ve sold several throws to @BassistDotNerd and always had a great experience. Great communication, fast payment, and just a pleasure to do business with. Highly recommend doing business with this user. 10/10 A++

2 Likes

I purchased a Versus from @BassistDotNerd and it came packaged phenomenally. Thanks for the smooth transaction!

1 Like

Top notch dude

Very friendly and informative

Shipped the same day I paid

If you see the dude selling something, you can be confident what you buy is gonna show up fast and as described

2 Likes

I bought a pair of Hornets and a Kasm from @BassistDotNerd recently. Great communications, shipped quickly, good packaging. Would happily buy again!

1 Like

Bought a bundle from BassistDotNerd; items were as described on BST, arrived on time, and even came with freebies. Good communication throughout purchase process.
Thanks again.

2 Likes

I bought an Origen and a Deep State from BassistDotNerd. The yoyos were exactly as described and arrived quickly (even provided the tracking number). He threw in a bunch of strings and other freebies. I would totally buy from him again.

2 Likes

Just completed a trade with Mr. BassistDotNerd.

This was my first trade. Communication was very good and detailed. Shipping was on time. Packaging amazing.

Thank You Sir!

2 Likes

:star::star::star::star::star: Great Experience!

Just received my package from @BassistDotNerd. Communication was prompt and professional. Seems like a very nice person. Shipped fast, was extremely helpful. All items were as described.

Thanks man!

1 Like

Grabbed a couple of throws from @BassistDotNerd and it was a wonderful experience. Very easy going and awesome to talk to. Made the whole thing simple and smooth. Even threw in some strings to try that I hadn’t used before. Throws in my opinion were in even better condition than described, love them! Would definitely work with again in a heartbeat. Thanks!

1 Like

Completed a trade with @BassistDotNerd and the yoyos received were exactly as described. Shipping was very fast and communication was on point.
Appreciated all the extras thrown in.
Definitely would trade again!

1 Like