Feedback for Akatrion - Excellent

I traded yoyos with @Akatrion and he was amazing to work with. He was completely understanding of a miscommunication my part, kept track of his shipment to me, and is overall excellent.
The yoyo I traded for came in excellent packaging, exactly as he described it, fast shipping, with wonderful extras in the box.
I cannot recommend enough!

2 Likes

I got one throw from @Akatrion couple of days before. He is very helpful. Easy transaction and communication with him. Fast shipment and inform me the tracking info on time. Really recommend. Definitely will do more deals with him!

1 Like

I recently bought a DM II from @Akatrion. Shipped immediately after receiving the payment and it arrived well packed and safely.

1 Like

I traded throws with @Akatrion. I am very happy with the quality of the throw and his service.
When sending him a throw, special attention should be paid with customs duties. If you can take care of that, you will have a satisfactory transaction.

1 Like

Just completed a purchase of a clear od gauntlet with @Akatrion. Super awesome and understanding guy! Communicated extremely well, and packaged everything with care. I would highly recommend purchasing/trading with him!

1 Like