AKYOYOMIKE is awesome!

@AKYOYOMIKE is the man! i apologize for not mentioning this sooner… this guy deserves hella feedback! give my man props if you’ve been in the proverbial bed w/ AK…

5 Likes

Danka. Likewise.

4 Likes

Awesome buyer! Super communicator. Would love to deal with again.

5 Likes

Your making me blush. Im going to go throw some of the awesome throws i got recently. :wink:

5 Likes

2 sales wrapped up quick and easy. He communicates well and pays quick.

5 Likes

i had a great trade with @AKYOYOMIKE!! he shipped fast, packed securely, and was all aces all the way… as always. those of us that know mike, know he is a straight up awesome dude too… now i got my fingers on some more monkeyfingers!

6 Likes

Excellent transaction not much more can be said.

4 Likes

Just completed my first in person trade with @AKYOYOMIKE and it couldn’t have gone smoother! Amazing guy, I wouldn’t hesitate to do business again! Thanks dude!

2 Likes

completed a trade with @AKYOYOMIKE he was nice enough to throw in a Manatee, super nice, packs good, ships fast. all around a very great guy! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I had a super good experience buying a black tivayder from @AKYOYOMIKE, all around great seller!

3 Likes

Just completed a trade with Mike. Packaged very, very well and in excellent condition. He even included a sought-after yoyo with a nice handful of FSYB stickers. Thank you!

4 Likes

I received my trade from @AKYOYOMIKE. It was as he discribed, like new. He is quick to reply. Throw was packaged securely. He even sent some extras in the box.

I wouldn’t hesitate to trade with @AKYOYOMIKE again

4 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Awesome trade with Mike! Don’t hesitate he’s super communicative and a pleasure to chat and deal with

2 Likes

Another trade with Mike!! Thanks again buddy! Don’t hesitate people!!

1 Like

Did a recent trade and it went swimmingly, He was so generous in throwing in extras, I really appreciate it and thank you again so much!

1 Like

Bought a FD mod44 c bearing that came as expected and with a little gift I wasn’t expecting. Overall very happy and would deal with Mike again.