Featured in my University's newspaper.

How cool is this? Thought I should share since I  endorsed yoyoexpert.com.

http://www.quchronicle.com/home/index.cfm?event=displayArticle&ustory_id=1c1de0cd-19d9-480a-aef5-79ad8ef381e6

I’m the Yo-Yo man on campus!

1 Like

Awesome! I actually found out that a friend and I are getting a story in the school newspaper thing for the stuff we do in our tech department, but I will probably have yoyos mentioned in there. :smiley: We’re all just too awesome for our own good. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s awesome man! I love the Shoot the Moon T by the way.

p.s. That’s also an amazing hat.

p.p.s. You should totally get into 5a asap… It’s what I play and I’ve never had more fun in my life.

1 Like

@AgentFlynn: Haha thanks man. I love the hat and I am already trying out 5A. It is pretty damn cool.

@Binary Code: Us yo-yoers are just way too awesome for our own good obviously.

Wow! Awesome stuff Corey!

Wow, I’m so jealous! It’d be great getting into my local paper just for doing tricks on a simple yet expensive ball on string. You’re on your way!

I’m actually planning on starting a yo-yo club on campus. Who knows maybe I can get some cheap starter/learning yo-yos to use and then they will go out and buy their own more expensive ones. I know I started with a $15 journey from this site and then got a speed maker, dark magic, hectic, and finally an 888. I mean if I start this club and get everybody some Journeys and they get hooked like I did there is a lot of money in it for yoyoexpert.

Congratz on the interview!

Love,

RamzYo

If you get enough, Projams are your friend.

i have started a yoyo club at my highschool, but only 1 person bought their own yoyo. everyone else just knots mine :’(

lol Mr. Yo, I got the same problem right now. I just need to get some people started with some semi-responsive and easy to use yo-yos. Its pretty difficult trying to teach someone a trick with an 888 or DM when they can barely bind.