Favorite Yoyojam?

Hitman for sure. lol I idolized JD SO much in the early 2000’s (I still do!).

I also really liked the Lyn Fury. For it’s time…it was fantastic for the price!

And the orange/purple Mini mo-trix as well!

There’s too many! lol

The green Shock Wave because of how cool it looked (with the fast & furious car on it’s caps!)

Oh and the Matrixx too! I had the green with black caps…and I don’t remember particularly liking it back then, but now thinking back on it I have fond feelings for it!

Oh and I also had 2 Night Moves…though I can’t remember which editions. A cool guy on theyo(dot)com forums named Atomic Cow once sent me one that he’d painted himself with really cool glow paint.

But if I had to pick just 1…it’d be the original Hitman. I have a Hitman Professional…but it’s just not the same!

4 Likes

HITMAN

my EdC. For like 15 years!

7 Likes

x-convict. 2nd time I thought about it today, loved the shape.

4 Likes

I miss my GatorJam, still bummed that I lost it.

1 Like

Speeder 2!

1 Like

I think I like the Hitman…

Also the HM X, and the DM II rank highly, along with the Journey.
Higby Journey from YoMike at TheYo.com
IMG_2566sm

Correction - Have the Hitman X, not the Pro…

5 Likes

Jhb you ever own the K-OS? I got to own or try most YYJs I wanted to except the Black Knight and Triple Jan.

1 Like

Never had a K-OS. I have a black knight but don’t care much for it.

2 Likes

4a with a patriot all throughout college

1 Like

The hitman was my main throw from when it was first released until 2018. I owned several YYJ before the hitman, and it eclipsed them all. I have since picked up many of YYJ’s following hybrids and a couple metals. The DM II and phenom see a lot of play, but the hitman is still my favorite. I recently picked up a hitman X and an XConvict. The hitman X might just fill my wish for a hitman with a better response system, I need to spend more time with it. The only hitman I lack now is the pro.

YYJ forever.

5 Likes

How’s the meteor?

1 Like

Favorite yoyojam is my K-OS. Nothing else quite like it. I just wish that the material that was used to make the rims stuck around, but no one else has attempted this after yoyojam.

2 Likes

Night moves 2 (pink) and 3 (next to it). Also the original Hitman which was a step-change in the early 2000’s.

9 Likes

The original Dark Magic is my fave. The black one at the top was one at the top was my carry around for a long time. (Some KOS pics as well)

14 Likes

Hitman (best shape), Go Big (great offstring yoyo at the time, with hard rubber rims for your house), SFX (best looking original design). I still need to get around to acquiring a Hitman X (solid spin axle).

My original Hitman hub and body is all cracked up. Just like yours :wink:

2 Likes

the classic. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

The Karma I think is one of my favorites…small, stable, zippy.

1 Like

The SR-71 for, um, potentially obvious reasons. Spinfaktor HG as well.

4 Likes

mini mo-tu…great yoyo, great design, great designer :slight_smile:

mgodzilla

rain…

4 Likes

Tough call between the kickside and big kahuna

3 Likes