favorite yoyoer

who is your favorite yoyoer and why

Like on pro teams? I’d say Steve Brown on Duncan team and André Boulay on Yoyojam team. Later and remember keep it spinning.

ANDRE ANDRE ANDRE ANDRE!
I love his style of play and how it take time out to teach us all

Love ya Andre!

Andre without hesitation or thought!! He is fantastic, i love that he isnt obnoxious or arrogant just becuase hes the best in the world(in my opinion). He’s very friendly and takes time to actually make detailed tutorials for people. I have had email converstations with him and its not like talking to a machine, he actually takes time to have a real conversation with you. Andre is fantastic and definately my favortite yoyoer.

Your my YoYo hero Andre,
Connor

Jon Rob is one of my favorite, his worlds freestyle was so smooth and slow. It was flawless but because he went so slow he lost (string hits is part of the judging). Takeshi was also amazing with his 1st place winning routine, he is just so amazing and energetic on stage. My favorite 1a player is probably JD, his style is just amazing.

Grant Jonson!!!

Same as above nice flow!
jamboo jamboo jamboo jamboo jamboo jamboo jamboo jamboo jamboo jamboo jamboo jamboo one ,2 ,three jam

Hadrien Bennaceurs, love his style but he is even better with a diablo.

My favorite is the japanise player Hiroyuki Suzuki ;D, but Andre is in close 2nd :smiley:

BOO!

BOO!
jamboo jamboo jamboo out friday jamboo jamboo jamboo jamboo jamboo jamboo jamboo jamboo jamboo jamboo jamboo jamboo

ANdre because hes awsome :stuck_out_tongue:

This is old… Wow. But Il let you go because it doesn’t end!

andre!!!

After a long gathering of knowledge, it’s either David Ung or Hiroyuki Suzuki

Mark Montgomery.

Addment: Next to him, Xela.

Well I don’t really know much as I’m quite new. But mine is Andre, the fact that he took time to create an entire tutor shows he must be a nice guy.

i would choose andre if he put up some recent freestyles ;D

Hiroyuki Suzuki, John Ando, Takahiko Hasegawa and Hironori Mii.

Now my favourites are Yuuki Spencer, Jensen Kimmit, Augie Fash, Mark Montgomery, Andre Boulay…

I usually skip around from players. One day it will be somebody, then the next it will be someone else. Currently my favorites for 1a are:

Jensen Kimmitt, Tyler Severance, Andrew Robinson, Bergy, and Guy Wright