Favorite yoyo shape?

I have always liked the V shape. I just love the feel in the hand.

3 Likes

Whyyy create a poll if you don’t even know the shapes? :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

When I made the poll I meant shapes as in Imperial or Butterfly, not the exact profile.

2 Likes

I prefer an H with alot of weight.

2 Likes

Pagoda

3 Likes

What is the difference between butterfly V and Butterfly H? I don’t understand any of this lol is there an Imperial H?

2 Likes

Oh there’s an Imperial H… If you believe. Butterfly H versus V, there is the Antidote which is V shape, and the SF PLSTC which is a Butterfly H.

could someone post a picture showing exactly what each shape looks like with the name of it too?

1 Like

@Yo-yoislife

1 Like

Pagoda is filled with untapped potential.

4 Likes

It can also be the size if the yo-yo relative to your hand. V shaped I might like up till a certain diameter and so on, until the sharper angle is uncomfortable. I’m thinking of my General Yo Amplitude, which is angular but a smaller yo-yo. If it was full sized, doubt I would like it.

Time to use the amplitude for today, forgot how much I liked it.

2 Likes

What is an Hexagon shape?

1 Like

What he said.

I was messing about. Completely made it up.

I was about to ask why everyone was taking it seriously

1 Like

my friend just told me he got a lathe setup to cut metal … maybe I’ll try to come up something.

2 Likes

Modified is the shape. From the first Pro-Yo, to the Turbo Bumblebee, One Drop Dingo, PDX Phidias, Yomega Raider Etc.

Take an Imperial lop a little off the top and there you have it.

This is what made me start comparing and referring to yo-yos as wheels. Because that’s essentially what this is. Feels great in the hand and not having a super wide catch zone when you land your tricks you know you were on point.

I love the perfect circle :o: that you get with this shape.image !emphasized textimage|666x500 image

image ![image|500x500] image image

2 Likes

I used to love to do this to Super-Yo Raiders.

Someone else made a square… recently I think that want toO bad.

I love V and W shapes