Favorite Song?

Cutting to the chase. Dumb thread? Maybe, Maybe not. Fav song. I’ll go first either End of time - Alan Walker or Gentry steins 2019 freestyle world edit (starboy - weeknd ft daft punk)

4 Likes

i guess this was a dumb thread not even 1 like and its already been 30 min…

2 Likes

Not dumb at all! Most people love a good trick sesh to some tunes. Ive always thought my tricks vibed the best to checkpoint by nitro fun& hyper potions or my eyes by nero

2 Likes

Also some threads take time to gain traction, so dont give up hope (also time zones differ from user to user so you could be making a middle of the day post at ur location but its 3am for a majority of the users)

also heres a picture of my cat for no reason

4 Likes

Amazing

3 Likes

one cat, no reason

4 Likes

Encore Une Fois (Sash) - but not the normal version, The Powerplant - ‘Toke On This’ remix. :smiley:

Edit - given the intended audience for this tune I should really have added:
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Not a dumb thread, just think there’s another music related thread already that people tend to use (and also doesn’t see many likes lol).
Picking a favorite song is tough, especially being a musician. So, if I had to pick just one, it’s probably one that I annoy my wife by singing all the time, and that would be Rocky Raccoon by The Beatles.

3 Likes

Sepultura - territory. Any metal head throwers here?:joy::metal:

2 Likes

Definitely has to be Porter Robinson - Goodbye to a World. Incredibly beautiful song that builds slow to a driving beat, I legit cried when I first listened to it, still do sometimes.
Close second is Home - Resonance, I’ve listened to this song on repeat for at least 30 hours (not in a row) and the vibes are just relaxing and hypnotic.

1 Like

There are a few of us!

2 Likes

What’s in the tank?

1 Like