Favorite MFD

At 6 - ouch! That cuts deep man. I love that throw.

My favorites are
2Evil
Firedevil Ridgeback
Co-lab

But I’ve enjoyed everything I’ve thrown from Ray.
And Ray is the man.

5 Likes

I’ve liked just about everything Ray has made. The Firedevil wasn’t my personal preference but I can see why so many people love it. I actually picked one up because you put it in your top five list @FourCorner . The Colab and 2evil look pretty interesting I’ll have to add them to my list as well.

2 Likes

I have 2 MonkeyFingeR Designs, Conspiracy and 2Evil, they are amazing.
I would like a Caesar and a Tri-B… they are difficult to find.

6 Likes

Just cause i love my monkeys and i came across this thread again today… love my Aotus!

1 Like

My fav so far are Caesar , P8, Conspiracy and BSP . With Aotus coming the ranking may change abit .

Only thing that has anything to do with MFD is the Seamonkey.

Definitely a fun throw.

2 Likes

Im so indecisive on what’s the best. They all play incredibly, the top ones in my opinion, Conspiracy, Fire Devil, Caesar, Aotus, BSP. But I love the Forte, 2evil, Ridgeback and every other one I’ve tried. My opinion is probably the worst to base it off of tbh. I’m hooked

5 Likes

I only have the one and it’s my favorite throw, I missed a $20 Evil by 9 minutes on the discord and got close to a bsp from my man newman here. Luck will find me someday so I can add to my collection. Really want one of those ridgbacks.

3 Likes

That’s one of the nicest FD I’ve seen. What colorway is that. If another BSP comes up I got you :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Posted this on what your throwing but it deff deserves to be here. TRI-B is hands down one of the best organics i own.

4 Likes

I don’t even remember, I’m terrible at following drops and randomly seen these on their first drop. I don’t have the tube or anything anymore, lost while moving a couple years ago. I would love a ridgeback in the silver and orange color that the OG FD came in, it was a really hard choice between that color and this one.

1 Like

Hey if you check my post I have MFD’s up for sale right now.

1 Like

Man when you put them up in discord I was tempted but they’re not really my color. Trying to save a little of the yoyo fund for the halloween drop as well lol

1 Like