Favorite footwear

That’s gotta keep your feet cold!!!

1 Like

No way man, you gotta get yourself nice socks like these. I do carry an extra pair in case they get wet.

2 Likes

My oldest brother wears wool socks, he loves them. :joy:

2 Likes

Yoooo I like Veja but they don’t have my size :cry: so cool to learn about their story. I would see them on the street in Paris and wanted some but didn’t know their ethical approach. So good!!

1 Like

I have my Abilene and Thorogood boots that I use when I think I’m gonna crush my toes doing something. 9 times out of ten though you’ll find me in SOMS or Crocs. SOMs cause I have wide feet and prefer zero drop soles. Crocs because they’re easy on my feet and can get hosed off, which is why I use them to check the chickens.

shell toes… life blood… then adidas slides around the house… decades like this haven’t done me wrong

kiddo and i even had all whites for my wedding

3 Likes

Doc Martin’s when I dress to impress, Vans otherwise.

2 Likes

“If you aren’t part of the solution, you’re just running your mouth about it”.

Or… you just save up enough hot air to start your own BST.

:wink:

1 Like

Hands down my favorite pair of shoes I’ve ever owned…and when they wear out I’ll be getting another pair. And another pair after those.

I’m too lazy to tie my shoelaces! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Then tie your shoes like I do!

3 Likes

:rofl:
Genius!

1 Like

It seriously is an awesome knot!

1 Like

3 Likes

20200815_211534

4 Likes

I wish I had done the red shoes in blue. They look a bit too “McDonalds.”

4 Likes

Wow, didn’t think I’d see Xero Shoes mentioned here. I had a pair of their sandles that were nice, and I want to say I have a pair of their hiking boots but I’d have to dig them out and check.

My go to when I was wearing minimalist footwear everyday was Softstar Shoes – absolutely adore them, super comfortable and not as “out there” looking as some other minimalist shoes can be.

As of now I’ve just been wearing converse chuck taylor low tops. they’re simple, basically zero drop, go with pretty much everything, and are cheap.I tried vans authentic but my feet are wider and couldn’t find a good size, they were nice for biking though with the stiffer soles.

Love the galaxy Vans. I am in love!