Favorite candy?

Yes, yes I agree🤔

I guess it’s more normal to enjoy Beef Jerky as a Favorite ‘Candy’.

After all, Caviar is my favorite Ice Cream flavor.

You think I would know better.

2 Likes

6 Likes

my mother already warned me about this, it can permanently kill your liver, and you’ll need surgery to survive. i will be very careful.

3 Likes

Boba tea

3 Likes

I knew a guy that dropped dead INSTANTLY while eating licorice.

He had just left the Candy store. He was reaching into his little bag, while crossing the street.

And he was knocked right into the next dimension by a Cement Truck.

7 Likes

So… 4th dimension now?!?

3 Likes

Actually he was knocked right into a Parallel Universe and flopped right onto a Live stage with an old singing group called the 5th Dimension.

So your guess was close.:scream_cat:

6 Likes

alright then I see how it is, mine is cold brew iced coffer form Starbucks (there are probable better iced coffees but I’ve only really ever been to Starbucks )

3 Likes

res

And I REALLY want to try one of these things…but I’ve never found them in my area :frowning:

3 Likes

Whatchamacallits! Holy moly that’s a blast from the past. Good call!

2 Likes

I would say snickers, or payday

1 Like

This place was across the street from the highschool, junior highschool, and middle school in East Stroudsburg, PA. Before kids got on the school bus they would walk over to get candy, chips, and soda for the ride home. So many kids flooded the store that they had a woman inside the door collecting our pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters in a bucket. If you were one of the kids that got a Whatchamacallit bar you were held in high esteem amongst those of us of that were low-ranking in the school bus heirarchy.

5 Likes

Memorial day bbq…2 Evil…too much candy😀

3 Likes

Its weird innit, over in America sugar seems to be added to pretty much all foodstuffs and yet their chocolate and sweets are less sweet than here in England. A lot of supermarkets here do stock american confectionary now and although expensive I do quite like a lot of it.

Cant really beat pear drops though or liquorice allsorts!

2 Likes

3 Likes

I have not seen those out here in years!!! Teeth-breakers but awesome!!!

Crunchy and sweet with almonds, honey, and chocolate, but with little triangular sections that break off neatly for sharing… Too bad they are an uncommon sight in most stores. (I remember my dad bringing them back from work trips to Europe)

6 Likes

my dad got my family and i some of those, they are great! i liked the white chocolate the best though lol.

2 Likes

Perhaps they are discontinued? I lived in the US between 1997 and 2002 and fell in love with these.

And yes, they are tough on your teeth, that’s for sure!

2 Likes

Candy sharing? That’s a novel idea but I think I’ll pass on it. They make these in HUGE sizes don’t they? Like 2 feet long or something?

1 Like