Favorite candy?

I like Japanese gummy candies (like the ones that are grape flavored
https://dsimg.wowjpn.goo.ne.jp/rs/?src=https://wow-j.com/images/ext/allguides/00617/s_00617_002.jpg&maxw=750&maxh=0&resize=1

2 Likes

I make my own chocolate covered nuts. My favorite. The chocolate is sort of a cross between cake icing, candy and fudge. Only 5 ingredients. Cocoa power, powdered sugar, butter, milk and vanilla extract. Cook in the microwave, add your favorite nuts. Wonderful.

3 Likes

That’s your dentist’s favorite as well. Mine is probably Kit Kat from the refrigerator or freezer.

1 Like

Right. My teeth are not in shape for this stuff anymore (or ever were). I try to stay away from candy these things nowadays but when I am at the laundromat and see that machine I get weak. 2 weeks so far - no candy!!!

1 Like

Matcha flavoured candy :grin:

1 Like

I love black liquorice!

Which is your favourite brand?

130210-01_hi-chew-fruit-chews-candy-packs-assorted-20-piece-bag

I like all sorts of treats. Hi chews are one of my favorite candies though

9 Likes

GUEST_a8d97cea-aa22-4be4-ad7e-ddbb894b2e4e
Love them, even though they are made in Canada!

5 Likes

I love a good bar of dark chocolate. 80% or higher please! Tastes like dessert, but isn’t super sweet.

5 Likes

Candy is something near and dear to me. People say they are addicted to candy but I truly. My sugar consumption has definitely gone down drastically in the last few years but is still high.

Fast break is the best candy bar. However I almost never have them anymore due to my wife being very allergic to peanuts. Guess that’s true love.

Trolli crawler eggs are an underrated candy many will never find.

Sour sqhetti is the best sour gummy candy. Better than worms better than octopus even better than sloths. Haribo is just superior to other gummy brands and the sqhetti is their best one.

Black licorice is definitely a great candy. Tricky to find sometimes besides good and plenty.

4 Likes

This is currently my favourite candy at the moment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Chick-O-Sticks>

4 Likes

a redneck southern country bois candy

9 Likes

I remember those! They had a gritty coating that was orangish and coconut in flavor I think. As soon as I ate one I’d want 5 more!

that’s… meat… :joy: if your favorite candy is meat, you have good taste.

2 Likes

What the heck is it? Looks like bacon.

3 Likes

its beef jerky, I live in NC but ive lived most of my life in GA and my grandad is from New Orleans, and I love to hunt so naturally beef jerky is basically a second nature to me

4 Likes

Oh. And don’t call me jerky!

2 Likes

I agree…

My favorite Candy is a Tuna fish sandwich.

Oh, yes…

And fried Shrimp make pretty good Candy also.

Dill Pickles are also a great source of Sugar but not really sweet.

5 Likes

you have weird taste in candy. :wink:

1 Like