Favorite candy?

1 sister lol nothing much

2 Likes

“nothing much” darn, lol.

You too bro!!! (Gotta bro out for a moment lol)

1 Like

yeah bro :wink: glad i know a yoyoer who likes black licorice.

1 Like

1 sister is all you need. May not be a 8is enough tv series :wink: but 1 sibling is not nothing.

2 Likes

you got siblings bro?

1 Like

Ever try the salted licorice from IKEA? That stuff is half delicious half way too salty to deal with.

1 Like

Im not against black licorice, but theres plenty of things I prefer over it lol

My favorite is either Skittles or the Starburst flavored jelly beans.

3 Likes

My 2nd favorite. There’s 6 pieces so it’s like 6 candy bars in one. You get a lot of chewin’ / savorin’ out of each piece too. I haven’t had candy / chocolate in 2 weeks and now I really want some!

3 Likes

The black licorice medallions from See’s Candy are the best. Also the anise in them is good for settling an upset stomach; helped my wife with morning sickness.

Almost forgot these guys. Always keep a couple packs in the car for the kiddos.

6 Likes

we got another one!

2 Likes

Man i’m amazed i still have teeth…i ate those peanut chews as if they would make me taller if i ate the whole pack when i was a kid. Wow. Forgot about those thank god.

2 Likes

It used to be Trolli Sour Gummy Worms, can’t have em’ anymore due a food allergy though. It’s probably for the better tho, I eat enough sugar elsewhere :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

I go at them slowly so they do not hurt my teeth.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Candy Forums. I mean yoyo Forums. I’m glad you’re here! There’s an Introduce Yourself thread. Check it out. All of the sour candy…like Sour Patch Kids etc. - the sourness wears away too quickly for me!!!

1 Like

The absolute best…

tj_pbcups

6 Likes

I got two bros! In the middle lol

2 Likes

I enjoy lots of different candy, but my mom used to hide licorice from us in the kitchen cabinets, and I’d go digging around for it. Nowadays, I’m more into salted licorice. Less sweet and addictive once you get over the “this tastes like a kitty litter box” experience. Lol, not for the timid sweet tooth. The first time I had it my wife had scooped out various licorice’s at the mall and got some double salt buttons “DZ” for dubbel zout (one of the strongest) and I thought woah, this ones gone bad. Then something compelled me to try another to be sure. Then it was barely possible to make it through a whole one, but hard to waste that pricey, by-the-pound, mall candy. Soon after I was acquiring a taste for it. (Scandinavian ancestors???) Anyway I enjoy more tame varieties now, like coins and these blonde ones that kind of firm up on the outside, but have a softer middle.

But a good starting place is a sampler like the Venco Sweet & Salty Licorice Mix box at TheDutchStore.

Then there’s the neighborhood dollar store with several Mexican candy specialties like these with powdered chili pepper, sugar and usually with some type of mango, tamarind or other flavor going on. Again, not for those used to lollipops and candy bars, but an addictive combo for me.

4 Likes

These are my favorite

2 Likes

I really like Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups.

1 Like