fave yoyo

Actually it’s Syzygy. Wait I mean Zysyzysygy or I think it was something like Sysysyzygy.

Anyways back to the topic, I’m not even going to answer because you already know what my fav yoyo is.

X-convict PRO (yoyojam)

One Drop CODE 2

OD Code 1

Sent from Ice Cream Sandwich Eatin’ Optimus V

I find this question way to hard to answer but I’m going to try anyway lol. If my answer was based off shape I would say dv888 or psg but as far as overall throw my answer is Lyn fury. Just a great fun throw and prob best within its price range.

wrath
Chupacabra

You really have a thing for oversized v shaped throws and tons of speed eh?
ID reccomend you searching for a turning Point Ax!
It’s like a Chupracabra, but even more refined.

Onwards, my favorites ATM are

Cliff, chief, Puffin, Avalanche, Delrin Severe, and Lynx

This is the second one because I made the first one on a diffret account that I had but it was prettey much the same username as my friends account (chiefthrower) and someone said that it was my friends second account so I made this as my makeup account. Long story.

I did not have it befor I posted this but I just got a splash one for christmas. But it is only my second Fave yoyo.

Sorry about the voteing.

I did not know what it was when I posted this. ???

I changed it to good poll, or bad poll and reset the vote count.

Thank you!!! :wink:

Now my fave yoyo is not severe, it’s th super g.

My favorite throw is listed to the LEFT. <<<<<<<<<<<

<
<<

<<<

I voted for Bad Poll. BAD POLL!

look left

You know I might send this to the moderator.

…what?..

Why would you do that? Did he break forum rules? Nope. He is saying for what he voted for. If you don’t want people to say that or vote for that don’t put it on your poll.

Syzygy, sorry , it’s my favorite word. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I want to get this yoyo now!

My favorite will probably always be my Burnside but I’ve been playing and enjoying my Supernova and my Cascade a lot lately. Also, the H5xChief is pretty damn good