Fav yoyo and why

Triton. Floaty and solid. Super smooth. Nice shape. Great spin times, and it’s really stable. Just overall the best yoyo I’ve used.

I’m not gonna lie, the v and crazy d. I’m a humungo fan of delrin throws and these 2 are amazing. I just bought my second crazy d. It glows in the dark. Omg. I love glow in the dark. It plays perfect.

:smiley:

My f(x) is my favorite.
Throwing it feels like there’s nothing on the string.
I like it mostly due to the lack of problems I have with it.
Really any return top will do, I just always come back to this one.
I’m sure my “favorite” will change next month or week

I have many favorite yoyos on my list, and for really different reasons. Right now I can’t stop throwing different Canvas’ around. To be honest I’m not really that focused on performance, I mostly want things that have personality or suit my style. Of all of my favorites, probably the G3T is the most ‘traditional’ but plays beyond belief, with the others being quirky in one way or another. I really do just want a throw that screams fun, because I have no desire to compete and no desire to pull off crazy tricks that I don’t enjoy :wink:

1 Like

Sounds like a Puffin. :smiley: Also used for competition by at least one player!

Floatiest yoyo I have is the Smooth Move, I think. Love that little thing.

My favourite yoyo for today is probably a toss up between the Minute and the Prestige, because they are both so versatile while maintaining “fun factor”.

I can’t wait to be Dazzled. I checked in for a status update. Nothing to report yet…still waiting. :wink:

My favourite is the Doomsday Genesis:

I just love everything about it. The size, weight, shape, looks, play, performance, it’s just a perfect fit for me personally.

That being said, the Onedrop Rally comes a very close second. Man I love my Rally… still my most-played yoyo by far.

I love that Doomsday too. I have the gold one. :slight_smile: I really started loving the YoyoFactorys after that one.

You’re a woman of fine taste!

I originally only had the regular edition, but after I openly lamented not being able to obtain a gold ‘44Clash’ edition on these forums, I was contacted by YoYoGeezer who kindly offered to sell me his. So now I have both. :smiley:

If the colourway was better on the Luis edition, I probably would have picked up one of those as well…

I thought for a while, and i am going to have to say…

G-Squared Triton! Amazing shape, most comfortable throw i have ever held! Plays extremely stable and smooth. Its solid but agile and has some float. I just love how it plays and always come back to it

Probably chief, sold me the first and every time I throw it, tried and true, go to, trusty.

Also really enjoy the summit but don’t have one yet so I have minimal time playing with it.

Love my Dri-ywet and ywet. Very stable and the smoothest throws I’ve ever thrown. Very, very floaty and such a laid back throw. So underrated it’s pathetic. Also it’s a very organic throw that feels really good in the hand.

Cascade, because it’s so versatile.

Because it’s Ben conde’s signature yoyo jk :P. Because it’s off-string and the binds are good. Rubber doesn’t stop my grinding much even if i do grinding barehanded. The rest of the reasons are hard to explain.