Fatguysnacks247 is legit

Yet another fabulous transaction…big or small @fatguysnacks247 tanks care of your package like it’s the holy grail… fast safe on time and some extra string to boot. He Da Man.

1 Like

Great communication. Well packed. Shipped fast. Looks new. Got any more old One Drop’s laying around? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i only have an acid yellow markmont classic from the recent drop, and a sakura se… not sure those can go anywhere though :wink:

1 Like

I gotta call dibs on this one if you ever decide to move it. :grin:

1 Like

Fat guy snacks is what dream deals are made of. This man not only shipped the following day but also threw in some extra goodies. Much appreciated on my end and I’ll definitely be doing business with him again. Thanks man :heart:

1 Like

Awesome guy to deal with. My SB-2 arrived in record time! :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

I just finished a great trade with @fatguysnacks247. I’ve had several transactions with him now, and he’s always a great communicator, a fast shipper and just all around a great guy to deal with.

2 Likes

ah, thanks @d34dj3d… you are a very nice guy too! i appreciate that you can be honest about it, lol :wink:

My man @fatguysnacks247 is the real deal. Gave me an awesome price for this OG Banshee, pointed out issues that I wouldn’t have noticed, and shipped super quick with coozie, button, string, box, G2 air fresheners, and tons of stickers. 10/10 would love to give him my money again!

5 Likes

+1 for @fatguysnacks247. Great transaction and a really nice individual. Would happily do business again.

1 Like

Another shout out for @fatguysnacks247. He’s a great guy to trade with or buy from.

3 Likes

I dont think i message here everytime I have had business with @fatguysnacks247 but we just did a trade. It was a trade of trades. I shouldnt even be talking about it. But it happened. As smooth as it could ever be.

3 Likes

shhhh… @FrankieJR… you’ll get us all new adidas… and i like my new stripes shiny…

3 Likes

Just bought a sweet Area 51 Respawn @fatguysnacks247. All I can say is I felt like I bought a brand new yoyo. An the goodies he throw in were sweet. This guy makes dealings a pleasure. I can’t say enough. A+++ TRADE!!

4 Likes

Eric is a super down to earth dude, always good to talk to and a pleasure to deal with. He included a bunch of nifty stickers with our trade as well as a really cool bonus! I would not hesitate to buy, sell, or trade w/ FGS here or anywhere else.

4 Likes

Just completed a flawless transaction with @fatguysnacks247
Excellent communication and fast secure shipping - Don’t hesitate to deal with him!

3 Likes

Just received an order from @fatguysnacks247. Good communication and swift shipping…as if you didnt know…

3 Likes

Had another smooth transaction here.

3 Likes

Helped Snacks out and ended up buying a brand spanking new Silenus from him for $20, great budget throw and one heck of a deal. Glad I could help ya out. Always a pleasure. Buy and trade with confidence. :love_you_gesture: #FSYB

2 Likes

Picked up a gem from Eric and what else can be said, the man is a professional BSTer, no BS just pure professionalism. Not the first deal we’ve done and it certainly won’t be the last, thanks again!

1 Like