Failure is Unknown - Unknown collection

Wife had to work in person today so I decided to dust off the Unknowns and get a family photo!!!

All 46 models and 50 with the alternate colors… :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

It’s been great hunting them down and getting to meet awesome people like Mr. Unknown himself, Bryan Figueroa!!!
Black & White

In color

43 Likes

Love it, now what’s your favorite of the group?

8 Likes

Also curious to know your favorite. Beautiful collection!

5 Likes

Absurd collection. 10/10 /applause for you sir.

6 Likes

It has to be the Yoyofreaks “Your Mom”
It’s 1 of 10 and I managed to tracked down 3

It was also the yo-yo that got me into hunting down throws back in Feb 2017.

15 Likes

Just keep making it better and better bro! Looks Amazing!! Way to go!
ROck

4 Likes

Thanks man. It’s been a while. Hope all is well!!!

6 Likes

This is dope man

3 Likes

Always nice to see the unknown tree. Don’t know that I have seen your full your mom set pictured before so even cooler to see them all hanging out together!

3 Likes

Need to do a new one…. Maybe Thursday

Have these, plus the mod44, the End, Parthenon, and others to add to the tree

20 Likes

Been trading a lot lately, and I’m in the process of packing up my stuff, so I thought I’d take a group photo.

I haven’t held onto the ones I didn’t enjoy playing, didn’t like the aesthetics of, or just knew I wouldn’t pick up often enough to justify keeping. So former yoyos I’ve had have been a BMC, Turbine, Barbarian, Euponious, and Confluence. I’ve just skipped the drops I knew I had zero interest in like the Ist, Parthenon, and ti Freehand. The last three I’m really looking for are a Pickaxe, Bassacuda, and Kuntosh. Some day they’ll get added to the Throwtation™! (If anybody has any of them and ever wants to sell my DMs are always open :pleading_face: )

Favorite to play and just overall is the Freyja, favorite design is the Slam Dunk, and least favorite design has to be the BMC/Ist. Those were just a huge miss for me, although they’re only my least favorite when ignoring the ones that are just the logo with no stylization (like the Batsquatch), which feel horribly uninspired.

23 Likes

By chance grab a pyro x I love mine

4 Likes

I also like the pyro very much.

3 Likes