Facebook group has been taken over

Got a notifcation a yoyo group has changed its name. Had a look and the admins are the same but the details of the group have changed

2 Likes

I gonna go and flag this straight away to Facebook moderation (I am in that group as well I think), Watiepoopoo is annoying me now.

Worst brand ever happened in the yoyo world, awful marketing and aggressive as hell, in a very awful way, I had to delete from my facebook friend one of their “team member” as the only thing he used to do was spam daily couple of times a day about get free yoyos (which are not free, you have to write a review and lie which is disgusting).

It made me laugh the “No promotion/spam” policy, this is what they doing from when they started.

This one is again a disgusting marketing move, open a group to discuss general yoyo and trasformed in their stuff, this need to stop now.

I wish I was living in the US just to receive a yoyo and destroy it in a super honest review (as just looking at their products do not seems great)

4 Likes

There are like… maybe 3 FB pages related to yoyoing that are even worth following. This is not one of them.

5 Likes

Odd ohh well just a spam group now

2 Likes