F&F…. Here we go again🧐

If you look at the new Paypal policy, it just take a couple seconds to search and 1-2 minute to read it. It stated that the maximum G&S to file tax is 600 regarding you make profit or not.
Some can do cuz it’s a duty but some can’t do it because they would not go all the way to have a hassle of proving all the transaction and the money that they paid, most of the time, SSA would not care. I used to help my friend with his fashion business, even though some garment that he bought over retail and when he filed it he showed proofs but they just charge him some extra over the retail price that they “researched”, rather than believing the proof.
In some situation of international students like myself who have no SSN to file over tax form, even though I want to in order to recover some loss of sales that I made but how. Nobody is going to cover my loss and even with 24% holding fees. I don’t mind doing once-twice a year until the value does not exceed the limit.

4 Likes

I only buy yo-yos. If the person has good rep then I don’t mind f&f. If they communicate well and are professional then I’m more Interested. It’s all trust and so far I’ve trusted everyone without getting burned abs will continue to do so.

7 Likes