Evan Nagao x YoYoFactory Presents: Edge FS 2.0!

The Edge returns in a budget form including a fingerspin groove!
EdgeFS2-Featured

Edge FS 2.0 is a fantastic metal yoyo at a great price point. It’s an updated version of its predecessor “Edge FS”. A few features were added to enhance play, including a more ergonomic shape, a wider profile, and a better fingerspin cup, which makes it great for doing tricks such as the DNA.

EDGE-FS-Aqua-3 EDGE-FS-Aqua EDGE-FS-Aqua-2

This is an all-round yoyo that can slice through any trick with ease. Evan also recommends this yoyo as an introduction for anyone looking to get into unresponsive play.

15 Likes

Ohhhhh

1 Like

I love the colors and the contrasting rim design.

2 Likes

Is it just me, or do these look a lot like the OD Airch? Has anyone compared the original FS to the Aitch?

3 Likes

You might be on to something :thinking:

Other than being a different diameter, a different weight, a different gap measurement, a different
Width, an obviously different shape, and a totally different price>>>>>

they’re almost identical🤓

4 Likes

This look great, also the price is on point, possible next beater yoyo for 2023, never been able to get/afford the proper edge this seems a great solution!

3 Likes

Point taken!
I was just looking at that somewhat narrow, hard H shape, that’s not particularly common. I had not compared all the dimensions, just the general shape.

3 Likes

Lots of yo-yos share the h shape, like lots of yo-yos share the same organic shape.

2 Likes

Yes, but there’s a lot of variation in the H shape and even disagreement as to what constitutes an H throw. I just felt that this new one was closer to the Aitch or Winglet. Yes, it’s not exactly the same shape. It is more squared off and it moves down from the rims at a shallower angle. Maybe it’s less similar than I originally thought, but they have similar design features and I was just asking if anyone had compared the two throws.

3 Likes

It’s great to have a beginner H Shape yoyo. This yoyo kind of looks like a Yomega Glide but is able to do finger spin. It also has lighter specs.
I’m getting both the Edge FS and Edge FS 2 to compare.

3 Likes

Pretty narrow. No telling if it also feels narrow. Sometimes specs feel a lot different than in an actual hand. Looks cool though!

3 Likes

I see the Aitch as well. I like the look of this. If these are still available after the new year I will get one.

3 Likes

Don’t let @codinghorror find out people are calling this an H shape

1 Like

Lovin these full length videos from the pros! <3 - Great footage of the great @Evan_Nagao

12 Likes