Entire RSO collection. ALL SOLD CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? THANK YOU EVERYONE

Im guessing this is not the correct place for this post but its a start. I am curious what you guys might value this at? Obviously I doubt it would ever sell as a complete package because of the value but maybe there is a heavy hitter out there that has the funds. Nevertheless all yoyos are mint/near mint with boxes and goodies for all. Im not much of a player anymore so these went from the box to the case. Let me know what you guys think and any advice is more than welcome. I know I will most likely have to sell them individually or smaller groups. I believe I have every throw RSO makes here but not every version of every throw.
Bowl mini Ti
Bowl 303
MG
Starship

Mech Bape side effects $350-----sold
End Finale Unknown $160----sold
Bowl 303 $200
End Ti $300-----sold
Bowl XL $80 Blue-----sold
Bowl XL anno $140----sold
Derti $300------sold
Mech Bape Godzilla $370-----sold
Tiramisu 1 $370-----sold
Tiramisu 2 $370-------sold
Gravity $270------sold
Gravity Lunar $375------sold
Bowl mini SS $200--------sold
Martian $300-----sold
MG $325
Sushi $325-----sold
Maki Sushi $420------------sold
Spaceship ES $330-------sold
Bowl 7068 negotiable-----sold
Bowl Japan edition rose gold $400-----sold
E1stien $300-----sold
Yweti $300------sold
Mech Bape OG $350 slightly negotiable–sold
Silver Bullet $350----sold
Doom Bot $450 negotiable------sold
Droid $350-----sold
Starship $275
(Bundles will have deals)

27 Likes

Depends on how fast you want all to be sold, my rough estimate would be 12,500-13,500. In case for fast deal, may be make it an interesting number like $11,111.11 or $12,345.67

5 Likes

Thanks man. I will sell the entire lot for thousands less than that. To everyone that my be curious or interested, I’m not selling to make money just for extra funds for fishing boat.

14 Likes

That’s great man. Good luck on your sale and hope everything are sold asap so you can get that fishing boat.

Free bump for this man! Anyone just start collecting RSO and want to skip searching part, this is the deal.

4 Likes

I got money if you’re thinking of selling a Gravity or Martian by themselves :face_in_clouds:

1 Like

All I can say is wow. Impressive. Hope u get u a new Ranger!

3 Likes

this is crazy impressive. Wow

1 Like

Imagine having all that…. Wowww

In another lifetime

4 Likes

Morning bump

2 Likes

Sent you a pm

Before you break them up you should post here

Then here for appraisals

4 Likes

I’m interested but cannot send you a pm. How do I do that?

1 Like

There are restrictions within the forum to prevent brand new members from direct messaging until you have used the forum for a bit. Read a few more topics, give a few likes and the permission will be granted to your account.

1 Like

All yoyos are for sell individual or package deals. Most everything will be original retail price. I will add a price list tonight when I have a moment. Due to the rarity and condition I won’t be selling for less than retail unless you purchase a bundle. PayPal only and add fees if you don’t prefer to use friends and family.
PURPLE DOC POP HAS SOLD TODAY AND SHIPPED.

5 Likes

May I ask how much the purple End sold for?

1 Like

@TheSliverKing Maki Sushi

3 Likes

pm’d, heck of a collection.

3 Likes

Saturday Bump

Sunday bump price reduction.

Thank you so much for leaving prices up after they’ve sold. I wish everyone would do that.

2 Likes