Feedback for EnilLord

Dealing with an international sale can be a little unnerving. Shipping can take some time and its hard to be sure you can trust someone on the other side of the planet. No worries with EnilLord! Bought a peak from him at a VERY reasonable price. Almost too reasonable. But, it was a peak and we all get a little crazy for those. He wanted me to pay first. He didn’t have much feedback, but neither do I (around these parts) so I thought, what the heck. Never had to dispute a PayPal payment. It might be fun! So I sent the money and waited. About a week later, very fast from Poland, a peak showed up. Kudos to this guy and his awesome sellerness. His English isn’t the best but don’t let that get to you. Oh and p.s. he has one more peak he’s looking to sell.

5 Likes

Always nice to about good transactions.

1 Like

I’d like to add that I had a terrible time dealing with EnilLord. He approached me with an offer for a Peak. He would take 2-4 days to respond to any messages. When he finally did get back to me, he informed me that he already sold it.

That actually happened twice, unfortunately. After missing out on that Peak, he told me that he would point me in the direction of another one. I barely heard from him until I got a message telling me that it got sold during the time I was waiting for him to respond. I’d like to emphasize that it took 2-4 days to get any kind of response, and when I did get a response it was usually just him saying he would do something, which of course he never did.

I didn’t actually buy anything or trade with him, but this experience alone is enough for me to stay away from EnilLord.

2 Likes

I purchased a yo-yo I’d been searching a while for from them. While the yo-yo wasn’t mint as described (there is a mark that can be felt that doesn’t break the ano), the price they sold it for was very fair even with the mark. If I under stand correctly they weren’t local to the throw as they had a relative ship it, so I believe that if they had been that the mark would have been disclosed. Regardless, the yo-yo was shipped extremely well protected, their communication was good, and I had an all around positive experience. Thanks again!

2 Likes

I just got a couple yoyos from @EnilLord. They made the long trip safe and sound, and I’m very happy with what I got. He was easy to communicate with and got the package shipped quickly.

1 Like

Can confirm, @EnilLord delivers. Would happily do business with again in the future.

1 Like

Bought his pariah the other day. Got it as described. Very happy with the transaction overall.

1 Like

Just did a straight trade on very high value items with @EnilLord and everything went buttery smooth. He is international but the shipping came from his brother in the states (and that’s where I sent my yoyo to). I only mention the details because sometimes doing anything other than a straight purchase feels wonky. But this was a perfect transaction - yoyo was exactly as described and shipped immediately. Definitely a member I would trust in the future.

1 Like

Great experience with @EnilLord. Item came as described and was shipped quick.

1 Like

@Skunktail

Confirmed, EnilLord was a pleasure to work with. Super fast shipping, very communicative, and the yo-yo arrived as described. Great experience.

2 Likes

Yoyo came well-packaged and condition as described. Would do business with again.

2 Likes

I bought a yoyo from @EnilLord and everything was great: good communication, fast shipping, well packaged and protected :slight_smile:
Recommended seller.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Bought three throws from @EnilLord (SF Motive and Movement and a Yfriends Raytracer) and all was good. Thanks!

2 Likes

I bought a 3rd run Adam Brewster Peak from Norbert. Or rather, I tried to. We talked about it for about a week, I paid them, then the next morning I had a refund and a DM saying “oh i’m so sorry, my friend wanted to buy it so I’m selling it to them instead”. Left kind of a sour taste in my mouth as the yo-yo had been up for a while. I would be hesitant to deal with them again after this.

3 Likes

Bought a mint Gnar 2, good communication and fast shipping, thanks again! Also yoyo is awesome!

1 Like

Good experience. Bought a Markmont. Classic from him and it was mint as promised. No issues with payment or shipping whatsoever. Would buy from him again.

2 Likes

Very good experience. Bought a cascade, and it was very quick shipping and packaging was good. Some extra goodies were included which I am very grateful for. Very trustworthy and would recommend business with to anyone.

1 Like

Bought a Kuntosh. All good. No issues here. Buy with confidence.

2 Likes

Purchased a few times from @EnilLord. Great transactions. Don’t hesitate to buy, sell or trade with him.

Daniel

1 Like