Feedback for EnilLord

Bought a Galactic Goose, came perfectly as described and pretty quickly all the way from Poland. Buy or trade with confidence.

1 Like

Scooped a Bape and 4 others. Top notch response time, wonderful packaging, friendly communication! The gold standard for an international seller for me, thanks again my friend!!

Edit: scooped another Viszilla, amazing experience as always. Legit a perfect international seller

2 Likes

As others have stated dealing with EnilLord has been exceptional. No sketchiness whatsoever. I have bought multiple throws, and will continue to buy in the future. :+1:

2 Likes

He is a nice guy easy to deal with. I bought a couple of throws from him over the last years. Definitely recommended.

1 Like

Bought a Bape2 from @EnilLord. Would buy from again! The whole process, including shipping from Poland, took just under two weeks and he advised me to expect that when he shipped. The yoyo was safely packaged and arrived in the condition that was described.

2 Likes

Bought a Summit and Yeti from @EnilLord . A+ seller everything well packaged and as described. Would do business again.

1 Like

And then I bought the rest he had up as well. Fastest package I have ever received from the other hemisphere. +1

1 Like

Just received a gold inhaler from @EnilLord shipped from Poland on Monday… I expected 2 weeks but it arrived in 5 days! The throw is exactly as described - no surprises. Would definitely work with him again in the future! A+++

1 Like

A++ one of the smoothest and easiest transactions I’ve ever had, super friendly, incredibly quick shipping and packaged so well it probably would have survived a fall out of a moving car, also I always though I did good with extras but I was shown there are levels to this haha thanks so much again!!!

Bought a Kuntosh from @EnilLord.

Everything went super smooth. Near mint throw, well kept in the original box, as described. Excellent communication, good packaging (he even put some extra string, which is always nice) and fast shipping.

Absolutely recommended!

1 Like