Feedback for Egregore

Recently bought a throw from @Egregore and could not be happier! After a slight hiccup with PayPal, he got it taken care of quickly and shipped out fast and secure. Received in exactly the condition described. 10/10 A+

1 Like

Seems like an honest person overall but apparently not very communicative or organized after some miscommunication (2/3 items receive aren’t what we agreed upon) and several concerned buyers getting a temporary silent treatment. If I’m being honest, I probably wouldn’t bother dealing with them again personally. 5/10 feels generous :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Sold me an item they already sold and shipped to someone else. Offered me a refund and has not yet followed through with it. Based on this would not deal with this person. Will edit if something changes.

Paid for a set of brass side effects and the seller reached out to tell me I “forgot” to pay a $10 surcharge for shipping them. The shipping charge was not mentioned in the listing nor in the messages we exchanged prior to sending funds. He did offer to ship them in a stamped envelope instead, but I didn’t think this was a good solution for a small item with sharp edges. Requested a refund on 7/4 and haven’t heard back since. Fortunately PayPal was able to get me a refund quickly.

1 Like

Unfortunately I paid through Venmo and they have not been as helpful… Probably should have trusted the red flag of “problems with Paypal”