Energy Drinks

Does anybody drink them? If so, what are your favorites? Mine are Monster and Amp.

Red Bull

…with jager. :o

Those are things I need to hold back on.

I think you don’t like energy drinks as much as you like the idea of energy drinks, perhaps the taste.

They’re too expensive and bad for you do be of any good.

2 Likes

i will have a monster every once and awhile more when im skating

Canadian Beaver Buzz, Monster, Rockstar, NOS,

I never use them. Nothing more dangerous than running on empty and caffeine. Seen too many accidents. Fortunately, they were not terribly bad, but the potential…

(note: in case you aren’t aware, stages are not “safe” environments. A “show environment” has danger lurking in darn near every corner that the audience doesn’t have access to.)

I knew I guy who almost died because he drank one in between each period of a hockey game.

I drink coffee, but that’s pretty much it. I find that most energy drinks have a bad taste anyways.

They are expensive and bad for you therfore never tried one never will.

ILEB.
(I love energy bars)

I saw energy jelly bellys once so gross.

They actually taste delicious!

Hmmmm… What do they taste like?

1,000,000 pounds of sugar into one tear drop of unicorn poop.

Jelly beans but with less of a “candy” taste.

I love Red Bull. My sister gives me a case of it for Christmas every year lol.

Then what do you do after you chugged it all? Stay up through New Years on a jittery caffeine high and then a 4 day crash as it purges from your system?

(Hey, might by fun. Ain’t my thing though.)

1 Like

well i drink one on Christmas day and save the rest for school. I have to get up for school at 5:30 am and thats hard to do after Christmas break.

5 hour energy. Makes me do math better and yoyo better too.