Share your mistakes, goofs, and blunders here. Or not, just read
So a long time ago I was at a summer camp. It was getting late so we were sent to our cabins; mind you the cabins weren’t very large. So we all get in bed and say goodnight to each other. All of a sudden I feel this massive fart brewing. And I mean massive massive(Must of been the bean burritos they fed us the previous night). Any way, I let er rip. In about 30seconds the fumes have successfully engulfed the entire cabin. I could then hear all the kids saying “yuck” or “nasty, who did that?” I also heard this heavily asthmatic kid start coughing uncontrollably. Then he started saying he could hardly breathe. The counselor got up and checked on him, took him to the nurse, and in the morning he wasn’t there.
Turns out they had to take him to the hospital
I felt so bad