eldersburg yoyo club

Great please come its not a scam I promise You which I think some people think…

bump

Bump

Bump

Bumpy lump lump

Bumpy next meeting the 23rd of october hope to see you there!!!

Bump

What’s the address of the meeting place?

6400 W Hemlock Dr, Eldersburg MD it’s near a big lots and shut down Carroll county mall

News flash I won’t be there my brother had a contusion (an almost concussion) so were supposed to watch him for a day and a half

Bump for the yoyoers those who came hope to see you again and sorry I was not there

Bump

2 weeks until the Yoyo club meeting for november ( note I will be making a YouTube video of the club there so if you want to be in a video better come!)

Yoyo club meeting Tuesday! come and join!

News flash there will be a local reporter interviewing yoyoers there and taking pictures! and I will be making a YouTube video as well! Be there!

if you guys weren’t there you missed out! here’s what you missed!

hope to see you at the next one!  ;D

Nice to see Nates still throwing! I may come down soon!

Great! You should! The next meeting is the 11th of December because there is too much going on around the 23rd! Hope to see you there!

On another note the last guy in the video yo-yoing used to run the maryland state competition now I wish we had one again!
Also next meeting again I’m planning on making another YouTube video of the club to get some more yoyoers in from the club! Also be prepared to teach some other people there! There is going to be a handful of kids that have never held a Yoyo (I talk from experience!)

And yes it is great that Nate Is still yoyoing! It was nice to meet him he is a very nice young man! I had fun meeting you Nate I can’t wait to see you at next meeting!

REMEMBER ! December 11th is the next Yoyo club meeting!

are their any meets on a weekend like saturday cause i live in virginia and i will not be going to Delaware and i can travel to maryland monthly

Sorry it is only on Tuesdays, but sometimes we support local events like national night out which are on weekends however it’s at 7 to 8 pm so you got time to get there if you got homework.