Edition Content Log: 2023 PNWR After Movie

Nice! This is the kind of content I really enjoy. Less the freestyles, and more just people BEING at a contest, trying out yoyos, playing together casually and having a good time. Feels more authentic than the freestyles which are engineered for clicks (with some exceptions of course, including Ross @Modern_yoyos and Theo Munoz hypesplosion 5A routine).

5 Likes

Very cool video.

2 Likes

Glad you enjoyed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

New Reels are being cooked up featuring Leo Chan from C3YoyoDesign, Please consider checking out the first one. Thank you for your time!

Edition shared a post on Instagram: "Soon
#c3yoyodesign #vanitas #trickcircle #bangers". Follow their account to see 205 posts.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ck4ZaU0pIBk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

6 Likes

Here it is! C3YoyoDesign’s Leo showing off some tricks with his signature: Vanitas

Edition shared a post on Instagram: "The Last and New Season of Vanitas
#c3yoyodesign #vanitas #trickcircle #bangers #skilltoys #yoyo #yoyonews #returntop  #throwoftheday #rthrowers". Follow their account to see 210 posts.

Vanitas Reel

7 Likes

Hey Folks! I kinda missed updating this thread while I was pushing out content that I had captured in Japan however we are back on track!

To start us off, A new Harrison Lee Reel: Harrison Lee on Instagram: "Another raft of Otters dropping at your favorite retailers on March 2nd!"

For those that do check out the reel, leave a comment down below and say whats up!

Now some house keeping. Current Upcoming Project list is as follows:

• Mowl Kenta Reel (instagram) | Finish Edit
  • Doc Pop video (youtube) | Finish Color Grade
  • Adrian Estoban video (youtube) | Update Titles

Additional Possible projects:

• Callisto Video feat. ? (most likely a reel(s) on IG)
  • 2 more player reels shot around the same time as the Harrison clip (IG)
6 Likes

Two New Reels this week. One featuring Brett Nemeroff
https://www.instagram.com/p/CpUncPfMLQ_/

Another featuring Noah Ghosh
https://www.instagram.com/p/CpYgPkUOoeK/

Hope you all enjoy!

5 Likes

1 Like

Come learn a trick!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cqdn4S9pzT_/

also new YT edit drops today!

6 Likes

Full post for the POM_AL 5050

After careful consideration and planning, I am excited to announce the completion of the Edition rebrand. This rebrand marks an important milestone in the evolution of the page, and I am eager to share with you the changes that have taken place.

The primary objective of the rebrand was to enhance the page’s content presentation to resemble that of a zine or magazine. This goal required me to mature as a content creator before taking the leap, and I am proud to say that it has come to fruition. The result is a more polished, visually appealing page that I am confident you will appreciate.

In addition to the changes in content presentation, the core functionality of the page has shifted. I have shifted my focus to improving the viewer’s community experience, as opposed to a more brand focused experience. To achieve this goal, I am assembling a team of like-minded individuals who share my passion for community betterment. Our ideal goal is to move the operation into a co-op situation, where multiple media creators, designers, brands, and players can come together under one roof to create exciting content, tutorials, and other forms of media for the community.

I believe that these changes will enable us to better serve the community and foster excitement about new releases, player edits, and other media offerings. I look forward to bettering your community experience by creating a dynamic and engaging page for all yo-yo enthusiasts.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude for all the support that has brought the page to where it is today. Although it may seem like “just an Instagram page,” I hope that it has become something more meaningful for those who interact with it.

12 Likes

Absolute bomb my friend, keep going you killing it :heart:

1 Like

Much like what the title says. New AE yo-yo vid is out!

12 Likes

Adrian def feels like one of the most creative players in the game currently. Sick video.

3 Likes

@MoosaK put a lot of work revamping the server! Come check it out and join us all for some more comp/media focused talks!

Discord Link

4 Likes

A reminder that Kenta Kushiro is super sick!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtlXcfvuzWx/

3 Likes

Have fun learning this quick but fun little combo of tricks I enjoy jamming on. There are some really cool elements used so if anyone finds other resolutions/paths throughout the combo please upload a clip here as I’d love to learn your versions.

6 Likes

This is a super super sick trick and fun to perform! Thank you for making the tut and uploading it here. If you can get the loop that gets spun over and caught by the thumb, towards the end of the trick right after the rejection, to go under and around the Yoyo, you get a cute little tower. I have no idea how to move on from there but here’s a version with that tower. Just learned this yesterday also so it needs a ton of reps still to get smoother. Still stoked I figured it out…definitely some really satisfying and cool tech in here!

4 Likes

Yeah I know of the tower haha was going to save it for a part 2 cause it’s actually a double tower!

1 Like

ooooo ok I will be ready for pt 2!

1 Like

Super happy you were able to find it organically. It here’s lots of stuff to explore in there. I have another weird trick I’m working on finalizing as well so expect that soon too.