Unboxing A $1000 Yo-Yo

The unboxing that you have all been waiting for. Unboxing the anglam zero apogee.

31 Likes

If I ever make it to 100k subscribers I might give this away :blush:. #Goals

13 Likes

Your nervous energy was making me shake. :slight_smile: I felt like I was sitting at the table across from you.

We need a close up!

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:I’m going to do more videos. Gonna compare this to different yoyos

3 Likes

That was great. Your excitement and nervousness really came through. I especially liked seeing an unboxing video that didn’t go into all the minutia of the packing material.

5 Likes

I was definitely nervous :joy::joy::joy::joy:. I could not stop shaking

5 Likes

Even as nervous as you were in the video, it didn’t translate in the throwing- so props on that.

But seriously, sparks when?

8 Likes

Well done. Very cool and authentic video. Thanks for sharing that.

4 Likes

Those breakaways look a bit weaker than usual haha. Really being careful there.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Thanks for watching

1 Like

Factsssssssssss :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I shouldn’t have read the comments first. I could feel some nervous energy but I was pretty sure he wasn’t going to smash it on the floor or cross thread when he swapped the bearing while his hands were shaking.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Imagineee

1 Like

I’m sure it’d get tons of views anyway :rofl:

Nice unboxing though, that was fun to watch, loved the nervous energy :metal:

2 Likes

This is very true! Thanks so much. Happy you enjoyed it :blush:

1 Like

Also big shutout to yoyo expert for the ceramic bearing! You guys are amazing thank you so much

10 Likes

I will be interesting to see how you feel about the yoyo as time goes on.

I know the first impression was totally distorted by the excitement, being on camera for the first throws, and having to be so careful over the floor, but what about second impression? Is it a beast?

4 Likes

Exactly!! I guess we shall see. Only time will tell

4 Likes

I think you’re saying, “Wait for the next video.” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes