Unboxing A $1000 Yo-Yo

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

What do yall want to see me do with this in future videos?

1 Like

Great video! Your stuff is super high quality, which I greatly appreciate as that’s hard to find in a niche hobby like yoyoing. Only thing tho, if you care - it’s pronounced APP-ə-jee lmao, was making me go a little bonkers haha

4 Likes

Thanks so much! Oh okay I had no Idea :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Never heard anyone say it. I had a feeling I was messing it up

2 Likes

Thanks! That was bugging me so I’m glad you said something! Haha.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I watched the video of him and his wife throwing yoyo and it was so dark, I turned it off before the end. I’m not into videos I can barely see.

2 Likes

Been experimenting with how dark/bright I want those scenes to look. Just want it to be stylish. You can easily see the string and the tricks though :blush::blush::blush:. They aren’t all dark. Thanks for the feed back

1 Like

I’m not sure experimenting which how dark I can make it before people can’t see it is a great area of experimentation.

2 Likes

I’ve heard nothing but amazing feedback about the look of my content so far. You’re actually the first person to even say anything. I just want it to be “moody” not dark and not super bright either. I think I got it just right in the yysl unboxing video and my newest video which took a bit of experimenting with brightness values till I was happy. Have had many people reach out to me because of the way my content looks. Definitely respect your opinion though :blush:

5 Likes

So yeah take a look at my recent video and let me know what you think. I can even go a tad bit brighter

1 Like

Enjoyed the vid. Thanks for sharing the unboxing. Look forward to more content with the Apogee!

3 Likes

Where is your wife’s reaction??? Was looking forward to see you talk your way out of it.

5 Likes

For your next video, I’d like to see you go to a fine dining establishment and demand to have the first course of a tasting menu served in this yoyo.

3 Likes

prob saving it for another vid. dudes gonna milk this.

4 Likes

Thank youuuu

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: She was asleep… I just had to open it lol

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

:wink::wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

Thanks for all the great feedback today