Easy tricks I can't do

I can do some more difficult tricks. Cold Fusion and such, but there’s always a few tricks I seem to always have trouble with

1. Dismounting a wrist mount

I can mount, but even after watching the duncan videos of how to be a yo yo ninja, when I try an dismount from a wrist mount, the string is always twisted

1. Creeper

It wants to come back before I’m ready, and when it does, it comes back crooked.

1. Stop and Go

I can’t make it go again.

Right now, I"m really look for advice on the wrist dismount

If you’re in a correct wrist mount, you can get out of it 2 ways.

1. The opposite of the way you got into it. You had to land it on the string in between a triangular formation, so just pop it back through to get out of the mount.

2. Once you are in the mount, just pop the yoyo off the string from the back. If you pop it off the back and let the strings around your hand just fall, you shouldn’t get a knot.

If you are still having trouble with this and just cant get it you can pm me your email and I can send you a 30sec video or something. But I think you should be able to get it.

Sounds like if you’re doing the “underpass” method of dismounting that you’re going onto the wrong string segment.

It should be the one closest to your body. Not the furthest, and not both.

You’ll learn how to if you closely watch the video.

If you are doing the underpass dismount, when you roll back the second time, make sure you have your finger on both the front and back string, but only roll onto the back. Hope this helps

And if you are dismounting a wrist mount with an underpass, i like to curl my hand towards me going counter clock wise, really helps with seperating those 2 strings,