East Coast Masters

Anyone else from the forums planning to attend ECM in Pittsburgh this weekend? Just talked my old lady into going, would be cool to meet some of y’all

4 Likes

I am going, and competing, yeah that would be cool! maybe Monthly Throw booth at around 11?

2 Likes

I would’ve went but the girlfriend and I are going to see Jeff dunham instead. Have a good time guys!

2 Likes

Nooo come to us.

1 Like

I may not make it there quite by then. It’s about a 5 hour drive and I work night shift the night before, aiming for noon right now.
Maybe around 1 instead of 11?

Okey doke, gonna try, don’t know if i’m going to Primanti’s for lunch though, if you click my profile you can see a few links to where you can see what I look like, that would make it a tad easier lol.

2 Likes

Oh man im jelly! Jake Might Have Some 1 of 1 Lifes for sale :sob:, Enjoy it! Update me on how it goes! Never been to a Competition before

2 Likes

I’ll be honest, most of what convinced my lady to go was Primanti Bros, I’m sure we’ll be eating there a couple times before we leave lol.
I’ll have my camera, want to shoot a bunch of trick circles and put together a cool video

1 Like

We will be there, stop by our table to say hello and try out our yoyos—can’t wait!

6 Likes

Yay! Cya there.

1 Like

Someone try to get some info on the new Markmont yoyo, Mark said he may be bringing it along for people to try :smiley:

5 Likes

Agreed, please someone get the deets on this one. I would if I were able to make it.

2 Likes

@Jhonaker @AaronW
Will do! Don’t know much about organic shaped yo-yos though.

3 Likes

I’m in a Columbus yo-yo shirt and jeans btw

Born and raised in Pittsburgh, got a Steelers tattoo on my shoulder, but I have to say it…

Primantis is decent…at best

1 Like