If I were to dye a one star, would I use the polycarbonate method, or the delrin method?

Delrin method

Its not delrin tho.

It is Celcon, which is similar to delrin.

1 Like

I think it is mold-injected derlin

That’s what celcon is lol. And it’s “delrin”, not “derlin”.

relax, we knew what he meant.

Yes, but there has been numerous confusion on wether its Delrin or Derlin, DELRIN.