DXL CREW MEET-UP - Monthly SoCal YoYo Club

Here is the video from the last DXL sad I had to miss it.

9 Likes

hey guy is me matt from the meet it was so nice to meet you guys and i will be there next month hope to see you all there

6 Likes

and i hope master yoshi can teach me 4a tricks

1 Like

Awesome man hope I can make the next one to meet you !

same thing

Bit of a stretch but I can be in the area the afternoon of June 20th. I hope to make it to one of the meetups soon.

New date and time added!

hope to see some peeps there

yeah the DXL usually takes place on saturday or sunday . I dont actually make the schedule, I just update the thread .

1 Like

good to know :grin:

2 Likes

Bump bump , the crew will be out today to converse about some yoyo stuff. Hope you all can stop by and have a great time with the crew .I am not sure yet if i will make it but hope everyone else can enjoy.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be late but Iā€™ll be there! Looking forward to seeing everyone

1 Like

Is the address in Artesia where yall meet mostly? Thats a few minutes from my house! Sadly Iā€™m not in town for the June meet up, but will try and make it out in the future.

1 Like

Yeah we meet at the same spot all the time . Itā€™s really close to the Cerritos mall .

Hope to see you next time

2 Likes

Dude thats great news. Iā€™ll for sure be bringing some yos and terrible skills to the next meet up.

4 Likes

dont be paranoid about your skill level . There are many different skill levels at these things, and all of them are welcome. In fact if you are feeling stuck with something there are plenty of people that will be able to help you. I notice that after I leave DXL I find myself thinking about elements differently.

5 Likes

Really hope you guys are still at it next time in in Cali.

2 Likes

Honestly turnout has been great I donā€™t see it going anywhere anytime soon .

2 Likes

Appreciate the kind words I just love makimg self deprecating jokes hahaha

3 Likes

Here is the latest DXL video from the last meet up .

Good times

9 Likes

I said Iā€™d be the oldest person there and the person with the leastā€¦umā€¦experience. It turned out that neither mattered. People of all ages and skill levels showed up (though from my POV, itā€™s mostly shredders).

4 Likes