Dv888 Squeeks And Inside Paint Coming Off?

I read that if you spin a metal yoyo closed and it squeeks that it means the bearing seat is tight and that is good so there is no worry when you hear the squeeking noise.

I notice on the inside there’s a ring of paint scratching off, is that okay? It’s the piece that doesn’t have the axel attatched to it, in the middle (after the response) where the yoyo spins on the axel. On the outside of this little piece that screws on to the axel that paint is coming off.

Am I right? Is the squeeking when I close my DV888 okay? Is the paint coming off just something that happens?

yeah its fine. it just shows that its nice and tight. If it bothers you just open and close it for a couple minutes and it should stop

yep it’s fine, it won’t effect the play.

I notice on the inside there’s a ring of paint scratching off, is that okay? It’s the piece that doesn’t have the axel attatched to it, in the middle (after the response) where the yoyo spins on the axel. On the outside of this little piece that screws on to the axel that paint is coming off.

Speak english!!! If your axle touches the part where it comes off, it’s okay. If not… pics?

I can’t find my camera right now…

SO PREPARE FOR SUPER ULTIMATE HORRIBLE MS PAINT DRAWING!!!

It’s not paint but it is also nothing to be worried about.

ahhh a picture paints a thousand words, the colour that is coming off is the annodised finish, its just the tight fit of the bearing onto this area, its perfectly fine and will stop eventually or you can lightly sand some of the anno off.

What if his native is french? Don’t tell anyone to speak english. You don’t know their circumstances.

Yeah…
It should be fine…
It also happened with my YYf Severe…
And it didn’t affect the play…

Oh… I meant to make it a bit clearer… sorry… anyways, it’s actually annodization, not paint. It’s more of paint fused with yoyo. And if the paint gets off there it’s actually good, it means the bearing seat is really tight.