DV888 AND PROTOSTAR

LOOKING TO SEE IF THERE IS AN UPGRADED BEARING FOR A PROTOSTAR. AND INFO ABOUT DV888 BEARING PLEAE HELP

they dont get much better then a center trak bearing. are you trying to avoid tilt get more speed or smoothness?

I KNOW THE PROTOSTAR HAS ONE JUST DOESNT SLEEP FOR VERY LONG TIME AND I AM LOOKING AT THE DV888 AND CANT FIND MUCH INFO ABOUT THE STOCK BEARING.

There’s something called “Cleaning” that you can do to bearings.

Use the search bar at the top, im sure you will find plenty of topics concerning it.

-Ley

I HAVE CLEANED IT SEVERAL TIMES.

what did you remove the bearing with? i use a drill bill to stick in it and wiggle it out. if you used pliers you might have crushed it and caused friction. your not gonna see to big of a difference between spec, center trac or any other good bearing imo besides in smoothness and noise.

Waste, yyf ships all bearings dry, cleaning it will lower spin time. And Does the bearing spin when flicked? If so then it is 100% your throw, as I can get 2 mins+ on a stock protostar. If the bearing dosn’t spin you have a manufacture defect and should email yyf.

Yea it spins.
Not 100 percent though. I did use pliers but really Dont think I caused any issue that way. Comes out pretty easily

It might be your throw and there are many threads on a good throw.
And how long does your CT bearing really spin with a flick. Mine was 15 seconds with a flick on a dry CT bearing.

If you are confident with your good throw, well contact YYF or YYE.

I use pliers too but wiggle it out gently, it should be fine.

Straight out of the box bearing spin time was only about 7 second would sleep for about 3 minute

It’s a plastic, not a Bhudda King that’s nothing to be complaining about.

Sleep time has reduced drastically. Sleeps vary from 1 minute 15 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds now