Duncan’s Rise

If the Haymaker X had the same rounded off rim as the GH 2 it might win for me because I do like he extra diameter. But as is, the GH2 is a better profile for me.

2 Likes

Dang it @Bobparty the odds just keep going against you. Another perfect Duncan.

10 Likes

That’s a pretty solid looking throw!!!

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s hollow….:cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket:

3 Likes

Its a very solid hollow throw!!

4 Likes

I feel the quality is on point for the price. There’s a chance that you could get a bad batch or something but overall they’re playable which is what you get at those prices.

4 Likes

How much magnesium freehand og?

5 Likes

Another +1 for duncan here. They made some of my favorites lately with no issues.

2 Likes

how much could this cost?

Ask for appraisals here

1 Like

Just gotta put it out there because credit where credit is due.

My Veylaa came smooth as butter and is probably in my top 10 bi metals at this point. Highly recommend

11 Likes

Would love to hear more of your thoughts on the throw! Especially how it feels in the hand/to catch with the unique cuts and shape. I’ve heard it’s a tank and can power through long combos

1 Like

I don’t really know how to explain it. Very strong and stable. I was surprised now nimble it was. I didn’t feel it was fast, but nimble seemed to suit it more.

Felt good in the hand, capable and easy to catch.

I REALLY recommend it. It doesn’t feel like anything I’ve played coming from Duncan before. Maybe someone has, but for me it felt new and fresh.

There have been a LOT of great releases this year but it honestly is in the top 3 for me.

If you want more detail I can spend some more time with it tomorrow and give you more “ in the moment” vs retrospect

6 Likes

Love duncan favorite American company

7 Likes

This is awesome thank you! I’ve been torn between the Veylaa and the Klondike and this is really helpful, thank you!

2 Likes

They are both amazing throws.

I know it sounds dumb but I would absolutely get both if you can.

If you have to choose one I would probably get the Klondike now if you can. I feel like CLYW is sporadic with there re-releases but Duncan always has something on deck.

Both are really good and honestly can’t go wrong with either one.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the input I really appreciate it! Would love to get both but can’t justify the $200+ on throws right now unfortunately. But I think I’ve got enough to go off of now so thank you! The width and shape of the Veylaa are really appealing to me so definitely leaning towards it a bit but both look so good :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Perhaps the title of this thread should be renamed to ‘Duncan’s Rise’. Every time I see the title pop up with a new reply, it makes them look bad and they have been releasing some great stuff.

10 Likes

That’s a good call. It turned pretty quickly into a Duncan fan page. @Bobparty himself is posting his new Duncans.

5 Likes

I’m another vote for Duncan’s Rise. I enjoy and support Duncan. All of the throws I have purchased from Duncan in the past few years have been excellent.

7 Likes