Duncan looking for yoyo demonstrators nationwide!

I’m in South Texas(San Antonio area) and am extremely interested in this. I had read up on the program previously and was trying to find a way to participate as an adult.

6 Likes

How’s often would you have to do this?

3 Likes

Signed up!:+1:

Soooo excited for this opportunity. Thanks for the heads up @AndreBoulay and @bjardin!

5 Likes

It would depend on how many councils are requesting for demonstrators.

4 Likes

Just being able to call yourself a Duncan Demonstrator, has a certain cashet!

7 Likes

Have you had any requests in Oklahoma?

3 Likes

I’d be a perfect representative for senior centers in Southern California. Good sport for those fending off arthritis and osteoporosis. Wrist, hand, finger and ducking! Preemptive and helps the whole eye hand coordination.

1 Like

Duncan has always led the pack (no pun intended) when it comes to this. It’s a VERY smart move on their behalf.

@bjardin I assume that you teach with the standard BSA Imperial and cotton string, yes?

I’m not terribly great at all, but I love the idea of this and encourage anyone and everyone to sign up.

2 Likes

How long are you accepting subscriptions?

1 Like

They will probably EXcept some and ACcept others…
(You could look it up)
(Yeah, sometimes I’m a grammar freak)

6 Likes

:joy:

Just applied metro Atlanta represent!

1 Like

Any in Pennsylvania? Just asking. And about how far would be the farthest I would have to drive?

1 Like

The demonstrations aren’t really all ‘planned’. They are trying to build a database of players so that when the opportunity arises they can connect with someone close to the request, etc.

10 Likes

It’s like a series of tubes…

2 Likes

I will bring my substantial supply of the ever popular Imperial and cotton string. I tried the senior tour teaching guitar. Little harder on some of the students. They were very enthusiastic though. Most needed 1 on 1 tutelage. I believe I can handle a 4some with the Imperial’s. I’m 63, if I remember correctly! Seems old to some, but I was basically a punk in the senior community.

7 Likes

Your comment wins.

4 Likes

I’m a fellow Eagle Scout so I would love to go back and teach for the community

6 Likes

I’m an Eagle Scout as well. There seems to be some sort of correlation here.

8 Likes

Myself as well! Awesome there are so many eagle scouts here!

8 Likes