Duncan freehand didn't come with wide C bearing?

Hey guys, I just purchased a Duncan freehand from this site a few days ago, received it today, I very excited to try an learn to throw 5a, my question is, thus yoyo came with a slim c bearing… So it plays responsive… I’m confused on how you can learn to throw five a with a responsive yo-yo it doesn’t really make sense to me… but I’m very new to 5 ISO I could be completely wrong . Can I put a bigger bearing in this yoyo to play unresponsive?? With the counterweight as well.??

2 Likes

It should’ve had a larger bearing in the package that you can swap with.

In any case you can just take out the slim bearing and put in an unresponsive C bearing it’ll work fine

2 Likes

Really??.?!! there was supposed to be an extra bearing in the package are you sure cuz mine didn’t come with one unless I completely overlooked it which I don’t think I did… Now I’m really irritated if I lost a bearing lol

1 Like

I have plenty of wide C bearings but still you can always use an extra one

1 Like

Hey. Yeah, the Freehand Pro comes in two versions, Responsive and Unresponsive. Both versions come with a dice counterweight. You can put a full size C bearing on that no problem.

Edit: No. The FHP does not come with an extra bearing.

5 Likes

I did kind of rip open the package really fast and hard because you know that plastics like really hard to open so I had the scissors out but I think I would have seen a bearing fall out on the floor

3 Likes

I have a couple FHPs. i’m very positive they don’t come with an extra bearing.

3 Likes

Ok, yeah I didn’t think so, I’m pretty sure I would have seen it or heard it fall out when I was taking the yoyo out of the package thank you

1 Like

Okay thank you very very much I mean the slim bearing is pretty awesome it’s got great spend time but it is very catchy and responsive and I feel I’m going to learn better 5A with an unresponsive yoyo that probably doesn’t make any sense lol

2 Likes

I cannot wait to see how many teeth and windows I break before I decide that this is a bad idea haha lol

1 Like

That was completely a joke I’m supposed to be funny my jokes are horrible

2 Likes

Well hopefully it ends up just being a joke! :rofl:

2 Likes

Just throw in one of your spare wider bearings and you’ll be good to go! :smiley:

1 Like

Also, I don’t think the Freehand PRO came with an extra bearing…

14716_2F1474481511_2Fdnfh2_grande

But the newer version…the Freehand NEXTGEN does. It’s pretty hard to miss in the package:

3608XP-Series-Orng-Teal-P

2 Likes

There I fixed the image for you

6 Likes

^ niceeee

5 Likes

haha this made my whole day!!

3 Likes

except the package is red…

2 Likes

Fixed!

1e738054e27e5f486eab222db5460e00f125fd17

5 Likes

fun fact I got one of these back when I first started a while ago and didn’t have an extra wide beading and I didn’t wanna use it for responsive so I learned 4a on it :sweat_smile:. Yep… Learned most of my 4a basics on a free hand

3 Likes