duncan crew prize...........

so my girlfriend wanted a pink yoyo so i went to the local wal-mart and bought her a three dollar imperial. Well it came with this playing card with a scratch off bar…got online put the code in and looks like i got a hayabusa on the way to my house…lol has anyone else won on any of these cards???

im new to the site . hows it goin? nice forum btw

Man, I have 5 of those cards and haven’t gotten squat! Lucky >:(

But really, good on ya man :wink:

I wasted a lot of money, on those cards for nothing :frowning: . Great for tho.

yea when i first put the code in it said i didnt get anything but there was two letters (BO,BK,PL ect) put those in and bingo got it then went and spent 15 bucks trying to get another winner…not happening

What card was it?

comes with the yoyo. it had a panda on it

Yup, I won a complete set of the trading cards. They arrived last week after many problems Duncan had shipping them. They all look great, might have to frame them.

I mean who was on the card?

The card I won with was either an Edmund San Antonio (Duncan Crew Philippines) or a Gergo Domonkos (Duncan Crew Hungary.) Just to warn you though, if you find the card with the players listed you probably wont win, since it done randomely throughout the whole deck, not just with one or two of the players cards.

I know, I was just wondering who it was :slight_smile:

i kniw edmund, i’malso filipino like him, but i haven’t seen him in person just on videos.

I just won a wiz-z-zer from it lol