Dressel Designs: assassin v2

Thank you! She wasn’t happy about taking the picture I don’t think.

3 Likes

Nice photos! Have you thought about doing a blasted version like the Euphonious?

I have, don’t think it’s going to happen though. The blast needs to be a lot stronger than on an aluminum product because of how much stronger the metal is, which can make them really prone to cutting strings. I’ve just decided to avoid it all together.

4 Likes

I’ve seen several torched SS items. Some looked good, some fugly. :slight_smile: Looks great raw. Haven’t heard anything from S FX on durability.

3 Likes

Has anyone done a comparison of this to the Mini Star 2? That’s what I think of when combining undersized and performance.

1 Like

I have one. I’ll bust it out and play it a bit together to compare later. But the minister 2 is going to be a lot more rim weighted because it’s a bimetal.

2 Likes

@hobbygod You’ve mentioned the euphonious. Any way to get a comparison between the Assassin and the euphonious? Photos/specs/etc?

Thanks!

1 Like

I can take pictures tomorrow, but the TLDR:

Euphonious: bigger diameter, smaller width, heavier, similar guts, more of a relaxed feel.

Assassin: smaller diameter, bigger width, lighter, more of a zippy feel in play.

I believe euphonious is 48x38 63g, while assassin is 46.5x41.5 59.5g

4 Likes

Also, any luck comparing it with the Fallen Angel?

1 Like

9 Likes

570uq1

12 Likes

You forgot D bearing!

5 Likes

poop! I forgot the D!

4 Likes

How many assassins would be available?

2 Likes
  1. If the demand is crazy I’ll order another 100 and probably put most of them in retail.
9 Likes

Count me in!

1 Like

Review of the assassin from Throwing Sideways!

10 Likes

Put me in for that torched proto! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Not sure what we’re doing with it yet. I told him he could keep it or send it to me for the giveaway.

1 Like

@TSAF Whatcha want… PM me. lol

2 Likes